Chapter 1

Louis' P.O.V

I strutted through the halls with my bright red jeans on, rolled up of course along with a white and navy blue striped t-shirt. I had my contacts in today, sometimes wearing my glasses.

"Hey Lou!" Farrah, my best friend, ran up to me. I grinned and pulled her into a hug, her dark red hair getting in my mouth.

"Fair, your hair's in my mouth" i groaned, petting her hair down. She giggled and pulled away, her red lips pulled in a wide grin.

"Sorry Lou" i shrugged it off as we continued wandering down the halls of school, slinging my arm around her shoulder, we made our way to my locker. She leaned against the one next to mine as i opened it, getting my books out and shoving a few back in as they started to fall out.

"Excuse Fair, you're on my locker" Liams voice was heard, i grinned as i heard her reply which was followed by a long playful banter. I loved my friends. Farrah and Liam had a love-hate relationship, they could be the best of friends and the next minute they're fighting.

"C'mon, lets just get to class" Liam ended up announcing, slinging his arm around Farrah. They were my secret OTP, honeslty, they were the cutest.

"Leave me here then" i sassed, they turned and grabbed both my wrists, dragging me to class as i laughed. As we wandered doan the hall, i caught eyes with a pair of green eyes, i continued to stare into them as i was dragged along until we were too far in the crowd to see them.

I was confused and intrigued. Confused because i had never seen those pair of eyes before and intrigued because i couldnt wait to meet this mysterious character.

We arrived to class early, only a few teens sat in their seats, waiting for class to begin while the teacher sat in his seat patiently. Me and Farrah took the front row, Liam behind us as we chatted away about the homework or whatever came to mind.

"Liam, may i please copy the homework i failed to do?" Farrah questioned with a sickly sweet smile, he scowled at her but pushed his notebook towards her, she took it gratefully, "Thanks Lili!"

I rolled my eyes, turning my attention elsewhere, my eyes connecting with the same green ones as before. This time i took the person in, he had long curly hair, full pink lips, lean body. He was gorgeous. I gave him a small smile, which he didnt return, he just simply ignored me and went to his seat, i frowned. I watched as he sat at the opposite side of the class, in the front row.

"Lou, pay attention!" Farrah hissed next to me, i turned my head with a slight hair flip, raising a brow.

"Yes?"

"Me and Liam were wondering whether you wanted a sleepover at yours?" She askes, raising her brows.

"Sure, why not? I only have four little sisters" i said sarcastically, she frowned.

"We never go to yours" Liam said from behind us, i turned in my chair to face both of them.

"Precisely for that reason" i stated matter of factly.

"Fine, Liam?" Farrah turned to Liam, he groaned but nodded.

"Sure"

***

I was running late for my third class of the morning, jogging down the halls with my books pressed against my chest. I dont even know how i managed to get held up, one minute i was having a quick conversation with Liam and Farrah when the late bell rang.

As i got lost in thought, i crashed into another body, falling to my butt, my books going everywhere.

"Im so sorry" i said to the person i crashed into, i looked up seeing curly. He hadnt looked up yet, he was picking his books up. I picked my books up, watching him at the same time.

As i picked my last book up, he slowly rose his head to look at me and his eyes widened.

"Um" he coughed awkwardly, "Its fine" his voice was raspy, making shivers of pleasure go down my spine. We stood as we took eachother in, i looked at his dark jeans to his white t-shirt, then back to his face. He was still checking my body out, i smirked slightly, "Ive gotta get to class" he mumbled when meeting my eyes again, he turned to leave but i quickly grabbed his wrist.

"Whats your name?" I asked, he looked back at me.

"Harry" he mumbled, "Yours?"

"Louis" i smiled at him, he didnt smile back, again. He then pulled his wrist out my grasp, taking a few steps away from me.

"Well, bye Louis" he said, then trotted away. I stared at his little bum the whole way until he disappeared down the hallway, round a corner.

I cursed as i remembered i needed to get to class, i started running down the halls with my books under my arm. I reached my class atleast five minutes late, the teacher giving me a good scolding before allowing me to sit with Liam, Farrah wasnt in this class with us.

"Lou mate, where were you?" Liam whispered as he stared at me.

"I'll tell you in lunch" i replied, he nodded and turned back to the front of the class. The whole time, i thought of Harry, his piercing green eyes and his beautiful features, his curls that i just wanted to run my hand through. I was openly gay, so there would be no problem admitting my crush to people.

"Louis Tomlinson! The bell just rang and your still sat there in dreamland!" Farrahs voice was heard, my eyes narrowed in confusion, she wasnt i my class...i looked up and saw the empty class, Liam and Farrah watching me in amusement.

"How long have i been sat here?" I questioned, standing and stretching my limbs.

"Atleast five minutes mate" Liam chuckled, "Whats running through that head of yours?"

"A guy" i groaned, rubbing my face with my hands as we exited the classroom, walking down the hallway.

"A guy?!" Farrah said in excitement, she was born for this moment. The moment i find myself a man.

"A very cute guy" i added.

"Who's he?" She questioned, clinging to my bare arm.

"Harry" i said, she looked at me in confusion.

"Harry who?"

"I dont know" i shrugged, she looked ahead in thought.

"Ive never heard of a Harry before..." she said, her finger against her bottom lip.

"Neither did I until I met him" I informed her as we entered the cafeteria, heading straight towards the lunch line to get food, then we would head out to the fields so me and Liam could play football.

"Hm" Farrah rubbed her chin.

"Niall!" Liam called suddenly, making both of us look towards Niall who was approaching with a wide grin, dragging a familisr curly haired boy behind him.

"Hey, man" I greeted the Irish lad. Me, Farrah and Liam had started talking to Niall in our second year of highschool, him being on the football team along with me and Liam. He was very bubbly and everyone couldnt help but love him, he was like us, we weren't popular but we were known.

"Hey, you coming out to play football?" He asked.

"Yeah" Liam responded for both of us, "We've just got to get our lunch and we'll be out"

"Okay" Niall nodded, my gaze was on Harry behind him though. I didn't know they were friends, I'd never seen the curly haired boy with him before. Then him and Niall left, leaving us to get our food.

After getting our lunch, we headed out to the grassy football fields, a group of guys already passing a football around. Farrah instantly left me and Liams side to go to her group of friends, they all gossiped and it was Farrahs type of crowd. Me and Liam left our food with Farrah before joining the grouo of guys for a game of football.