Chapter 4

Harry's P.O.V

The next morning i awoke to something soft tickling my forehead, groaning, i scrunched my face up. Thinking it was Niall, i swatted whatever was brushing against my forehead, ending up in me slapping someones face.

"Geez Harry, you didnt need to get violent" my eyes snapped open at the familiar voice, Louis. I screamed when seeong his face so close to mine, quickly rolling to the other side of the bed.

"Why were you even so close?" I said just above a whisper, blushing. He chuckled, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"I was waiting for you to wake up so we could join everyone else for breakfast but you weren't showing any signs of waking, so i decided to wake you myself" he stated rather proudly. I didnt know what to say.

I was flattered he wanted to wait for me instead of just leaving me, but on the other hand, he woke me up by scaring me half to death.

"C'mon, lets go get some food" he said, standing up, walking to my side of the bed and grabbing my arm gently, "Im starving" he yanked my arm, pulling me to my feet. I stood infront of him, wondering why he wasnt moving. I then realised i was only in my boxers and his eyes were scanning my body.

"Louis? I erm, need to get dressed" i mumbled awkwardly, bringing my arms up to cross them. He snapped out of it, biting his lip.

"Oh yeah, of course" he chuckled, walking back to his bed, putting some sweatpants on. I had only noticed them that he was only in a t-shirt and boxers.

***

After changing into some sweats and a t-shirt, me and Louis made our way downstairs. Farrah and Liam smirked as they saw us come through the kicthen doorway, i furrowed my brows wondering why they were smirking. But i soon blushed when seeing Niall eye me with a knowing look, i quickly walked up to him and punched his shoulder playfully, he only laughed.

They were all sat around the kitchen counter with toast and cereal infront of them, Liam quickly went to the cabinets getting a bowl out and placing it on the counter, filling it with milk and cheerios. Pushing it towards Louis who grinned to himself, and dug in.

"What would you like Harry?" I was so focused on watching Louis eat, i hadnt noticed Liam and everyone else staring at me. I squirmed under everyones gazes as i fixed my gaze upon Liam.

"Some cereal would be fine, thanks" i mumbled with a blush. Sitting down on the bar stool next to Niall, he nudged me with his shoulder and smirked.

"How was it?" He questioned, i shrugged.

"Fine, we didnt do anything" i said, he chuckled.

"Aw, innocent little Harry" he mocked, through a mouthful of food. Niall has been my bestfriend since we were seven, me being by myself in the playground as Niall approached me and asked me if i wanted to play football. I agreed and we've been friends ever since. Also, being my bestfriend, he knew i had a massive crush on Louis since i started highschool.

"Louis! That's so cold!" Farrah screeched, we all looked over to her, milk splashed across her chin and all over her chest, dripping down under her top. Louis was laughing evilly, a mischievous glint in his eyes. Liam was chuckling silently to himself, watching the scene unfold.

Farrah looked like a sad puppy, standing there with milk dripping down her body. Niall was laughing loudly beside me, it seemed that i was the only one who didnt find it funny.

"You all pick on me, just because im the only girl around here" she whined, "Its so unfair" her stare averted to me as she looked at me pleadingly, i stared back, feeling ever so guitly as tears started building in her eyes.