Chapter 12

Louis' P.O.V.

"Lou, you made it!" Farrah squeals as she hugs me, wrapping her arms around my neck while I return the hug by wrapping my arms around her waist. She had invited me over claiming that we would hang out, with Niall and Liam, I had nothing to do anyway so I agreed. I needed a distraction from the curly haired, green eyes boy.

"Yeah" I give her a lopsided smile, she looks past me suspiciously then down the road, as if expecting someone...

"Great! Come in, Liam and Niall are already in the office" she says enthusiastically. And, by office, she means a second lounge area that once was an office. But, when her parents discovered that most of her best friends were boys, they didn't want us hanging out in her room so they remodelled the office into a lounge area where we could hang out, in the eye of her parents but have our own privacy at the same time.

"Hi" it was Niall, sat on the sofa, a slight glare directed in my direction while he dug his hand into the packet of crisps in his lap. I wince under his gaze and sit on the opposite sofa.

"I thought you said Liam was here too?" I questioned, looking up at my fire red haired friend, who shrugged innocently without saying a word.

"He'll be back in a minute" the Irish lad says, munching on his crisps as he gives Farrah a not-so-subtle wink. I look suspiciously between the two, what have they planned? What is something to try and cheer me up? 

I shook it off for now, agreeing to play a game of Mario Kart on Farrah's Wii. The only console she had.

***

When Liam did finally get back, he had a sheepish grin and a white plastic bag, what it was filled with was unknown to me. Niall immediately jumped up and grabbed the bags from his hands.

"I'll go put these snacks in some bowls" Niall said all too quickly. The brown eyed boy didn't question his eagerness however, simply letting Niall take the bag and skip out of the room, making me even more suspicious. What are they up to?

"Louis, could you do me a favour?" Farrah question, grabbing hold of my arm and giving me puppy dog eyes, pouting her bottom lip out.

"Depends what it is" I replied gruffly, trying to shrug her off my arm but she was like a leech, wouldn't let go.

"I need you to get my computer from my bedroom, would you get it for me?" she whined, giving me big hopeful eyes that I couldn't resist and she knew it.

"Alright, where about's is it?" I asked, standing. I brushed my jeans off, getting rid of non-existent dust and watched her expectantly.

"It's on my desk" she smirked, crossing her legs.

As I walk up to her room, I think back to my friend's suspicious behaviour. So, it may not be a surprise but what else could it be? A prank? No, I don't think so. I sigh as I get to her room, going straight over to her desk that sat at the other end of the room, but it's not on the desk.

I groan and whirl around, opening my mouth to yell down to her when my eyes meet familiar green eyes, making my mouth snap shut with wide eyes. Clearing my throat and running my hand through my hair, my stomach fills with butterflies.

"W-What are you doing here?" I asked softly, looking away and to the extremely fluffy pillow on Farrah's bed.

"I-I uh...Niall said Farrah needed her laptop and so I was s-sent to uh, get it?" Harry blurted out, scratching at his arm lightly while his green eyes shifted to the ground.

"But, so was I?" I said in a clearly questioning tone, going towards the door, "Did you close this?" I asked as my gaze was set on the door.

"No, I didn't" he replies in his beautiful husky voice that sent shivers down my spine, but I sent those thoughts to the side for a moment, focusing more on the suspiciously closed door. Everything was suspicious today.