Chapter 13

Harry's P.O.V.

I don't know what possessed me to forgive Louis so quickly but, one thing I knew for sure, was that I wanted Louis to stay in my life for as long as I could keep him there. As a friend or as a boyfriend.

After I forgave him, we got Farrah to let us out, telling her we had made up and she willingly opened the door with a grin that resembled the joker. I was still very wary of her, her locking me in a room with someone I didn't want to be talking to didn't score her many points either. 

We all then hung out in the office, eating junk food and playing video games, and just talked. Louis was by my side the whole time we were there, as if I was going to disappear any minute, Niall wasn't too happy with it still but he didn't object. Just watched on with a grimace cross fond look.

When I got home, my mum was sat on the sofa, her head lolled back and soft snores coming out of her parted lips. Fluffy curled up at her side, meowed at me as I entered the room. I pulled the blanket off of the back of the armchair and covered mum with it, careful not to wake her, I really wasn't up to explaining what happened with Louis.

Fortunately, she didn't wake up, remained snoring as I quietly made my way upstairs, Fluffy following behind me as she continued to meow because I hadn't given her any attention yet.

And, that night, I fell asleep with a content smile on my face and a very fluffy cat laying by my side.

***

The next morning, I got ready for school, putting on my usual jeans and a t-shirt. Grabbing my bag, I made my way downstairs for breakfast.

"Good morning, Harry" mum grinned as she put a bowl filled with milk and cereal down on the kitchen counter for me, she watched me as I sat and dug into the cereal. I looked at her as I chewed on the mouthful of cereal I had just put into my mouth, I knew she was going to ask, right now, before I went to school. 

She made eye contact with me and we had a mini stare off, her eyes narrowing as she continued to stare at me, I narrowed my eyes soon after. She placed her hand on her hip and cocked her head to the side, a sign that she wanted me to start explaining but I wasn't having it. I just stared at her innocently, still in our stare off.

"Harry, I told you I wasn't going to drop it until you told me" she finally gave up, turning her back to me to wipe down the kitchen counter with the cloth that she had in her hand previously.

"He wasn't feeling too good, mum, that's all" I groaned out after swallowing my cereal, watching as her shoulders tensed at my words.

"Don't lie to me Harry" she warned, still not facing me, "And if it isn't such a big deal, you can tell me, right?" she turned again, placing both hands on both her hips.

"I...uh...I'm telling the truth" I stated, looking away.

"Hmm, I've got work now but, when I get back, I expect you to be here so we can continue this conversation Harry" she said as she went over to her bag that was placed neatly on the stool next to me, slinging over her shoulder and grabbing her keys, "Have a good day at school, honey" she whispered, leaning over and placing a kiss on my cheek before leaving.

I sighed at her words, I never have good days at school, or anywhere really. Only when I'm with Niall or Louis. Other people intimidate me, make me feel self conscious and they make me have that itching feeling over my arms. It's horrible.

***

When I arrived at school, I was greeted with the sight of Louis waiting for me at my locker. There he stood, looking slightly nervous as he looked around at all the different people in the hallway, before he met my gaze and his face broke out into a smile.