Chapter 10

Louis' P.O.V.

Sitting next to Harry while Gemma and Anne discussed something, I started to get irritated by the guy sat opposite Harry. I didn't like the way he was staring at him, and nobody noticed, not even Harry who was sat laughing at whatever Anne and Gemma were talking about.

I would've listened if it wasn't for that guy, who seemed to be Gemmas boyfriend.

I glared at him as he continued to stare creepily at my Hazza, now mentally staking my claim on him, when he turned to look at me with a smirk, I narrowed my eyes. I nonchalantly scooted closer to Harry, my arm still resting above his head just not playing with his curls anymore.

"Louis?" someone called, making me turn to look down at the green eyed lad with a curious gaze, he looked up at me shyly before giggling and saying, "You're getting a little cozy"

"Oh yeah, er, sorry, I'll move away if you like..." I blushed a little at getting caught, I thought I was being sneaky but I guess not. I went to slide further away from him but the hand closest to me clutched my jacket, keeping me in place.

"Its alright" he said timidly, biting his lip and looking down, I smiled fondly at him. He was just the cutest. I looked back towards the guy who was staring at Harry, giving him a smirk as I moved back to where I moved closer to the curly haired lad, showing him that he was mine.

"So, Harry, where did you find this shorty?" Gemma suddenly spoke to Hazza, his eyes went wide when he realised he had been spoken to and blushed slightly, I chuckled as I stared down at him.

"I erm, he's Nialls friend" he explained, playing with the bracelets around his wrist.

"Not a boyfriend then?" the creep spoke with a smug smile, his arm snaking around Gemmas waist.

"N-no" now Harrys face was a tomato red as he stuttered slightly, obviously taken aback by the question. I looked towards his family, Annes eyes showed slight disappointment at the fact her son wasn't dating anyone, Gemma had a knowing smirk on her face while her boyfriend sat silently next to her, watching us curiously.

"Oh" Anne said in a disappointed tone and everyone went quiet.

"Well, not yet anyway" I teased, pinching Harrys cheek who whined at me to let go before pouting and scooting away. Annes eyes lit up slightly as she watched us.

"You have my permission to ask him out on an date" she said with a grin.

"Mum" Harry groaned, dragging the word out slightly, hiding his face in his hands as I chuckled along with Gemma. Enjoying seeing Harry so flustered. 

"Right" I stated, standing to my feet, my hands brushing over my jeans on my thighs. Looking at all the different people in the room, "I best be going" 

"You don't want to stay for dinner, Louis?" Anne asked with hope in her eyes but I had to say no, Harry needed to spend time alone with his family.

"Nah, its Gemmas first night here, I don't want to intrude" I said, "And I've also got a mum and four sisters to be at home with right now so, see you whenever Hazza?" I asked hopefully, he looked at me with his wide green eyes before nodding slowly, our eyes locking. 

I loved how we could do this, just stare at each other as if having a silent conversation, we didn't even need words because we could read each other so well. Even if we'd only known each other for just over two weeks. I definitely had a crush on him.

"Weren't you leaving?" Gemma was suddenly stood in front of me, her rather dark eyes narrowed on me, blocking my view from Harry.

"Uh, right, yeah" I chuckled nervously, scratching the back of my neck, I waved towards Anne and nodded in Gemmas boyfriends direction, "Bye Anne"