Information on Emii

Hello there, My name is Emii and I am a servant of the Kou Empire. I work inside the palace as a bodyguard (not like they need one) and as a true servant. I do regular things like bring them food, clean their clothes, water the garden, etc. However, while I do these things I must watch over and be able to risk my life at any moment to protect the princes and princesses from even a single scratch. Sadly, this also means I have to protect the man I like to call, "The King of Arrogance". He is the most childish, self-centered, rotten piece of shit I have ever met. So, naturally you must know who he is. If you said Judar, I must comend you. He and I barely see eye-to-eye. He wishes for destruction and despair, while I stand by Lady Hakuei and wish for peace and prosperity. Due to our conflicting opinions on numerous things, we often get into fights, most involving us hurting each other. I usually end up punching, or slapping him. He never tries to protect himself and whenever I ask why he always says that it is because he enjoys watching the weak think they are strong. He enjoys seeing people with false hope. He's just a sadistic asshole.

Anyway, when I mentioned me hitting him earlier, it is for that reason I was taken in. Not to just hit the High Priest, but I was trained in martial arts. I am definitely not the best, but I am fairly good. Oh, and when I said "taken in" I did not mean that they took me from the streets, no, not at all. When I was younger my parents had died in a huge fire, but I only know this due to one of my neighbors saving me that day and telling me when I got older. I want to know what or who caused the fire, but they would never tell me. They would always say I was not old enough, or was too childish to understand. The last time I heard that was a few years ago, before I entered the Kou Empire. Oh, another thing, due to my parents dieing when I was very young, I was not able to remember my last name. The people who took me in asked if I wanted to use theirs, but I declined. So, I only go by Emii.

There is something I should probably mention now and it should my appearance. Well, I used to have long light blue hair that reached to my waist, but one day a man grabbed a hold of it and I as injured severely and had to be healed by Ka Koubun. So, I chopped it all off, in the end, my hair looked somewhat similar to Master Kouha's. It was short in the back, only reaching my shoulders, but I had this section of hair on both sides of my face that reached down to my chest. It was strange at first, to feel the wind caress the back of my neck, but I soon got use to it.

Now, my eyes are just a simple amber-like yellow. While my clothing is a plain white long-sleeved dress. The dress ends to about my knees and the sleeves end at my fingertips. I have a black band around my waist, seperating the top and lower halves of the dress. I also have plain black flats. My clothing was typical and normal for a servant. The only thing I had different was my pendant around my neck. It was my only item from my parents and it is very dear to me. Judar had threatened numerous times to steal it from me and, like usual, I ended up hitting him straight in the face. Sure, he might be joking, but with Judar, even a joke could be the truth.