To Sindria

Days flew by as I set out to Sindria. Currently, I was on a ship. The breeze, the smell, and the atmosphere was amazing. When I first came in contact with the ship I stood in awe. It was massive and was beautifully crafted, but the best sight was the ocean. The ocean was something I longed to see and feel. Although, at the moment I could not touch it, the feeling it gave me was enough. I felt a smile appear on my face everyday I woke up on the ship. This feeling, I never wanted it leave me, but sadly, the Captain had told me we would be reaching Sindria soon. At least the country was surrounded by water.

*~*~*

"Goodbye, Miss Emii! Please, do use our ship again one day!"

"It would be a pleasure! Goodbye, Captain!" I waved goodbye to the Captain and headed towards the palace. If Aladdin truly was a Magi then the King of Sindria should have him or at least know him.

I flipped up my hood and hid my face from the crowd. I did not want any unwanted encounters. As I strolled down the main street I took in the atmosphere. Everywhere I looked, I saw smiling faces. It was amazing. I always believed that achieving the perfect country was impossible, but looking at this country and it's people it seems like I was wrong. Without noticing it, I started to smile myself. This happiness was too contagious.

I looked up to see the entry of the palace. I highly doubt I could get by the guards, unless I used my fists, but I was sent here to meet someone not hurt anyone. I sighed and walked up to the gates.

"Hold there! There is no entry without the permission of the King!" One of the guards yelled to me.

"I understand that, but would it be fine if I could, maybe, talk to him for a minute? Only one?" I tried to persuade them, but it failed. No matter how many times I begged they said no.

"Please! I beg you," I kneeled before them. "Just a moment! A small moment with your King!"

"Like I keep saying, it is impossible to speak with him at the moment. Now, leave before we have to escort you out!" The guard inched forward, but before he could get any closer a hand stopped him.

"Now, what's with all the yelling?" When I looked up I saw a tall man with long purple hair tied back in a ponytail. He was covered in many jewels and had on a long white robe.

"Y-Your Majesty, we were just taking care of an intruder."

"Intruder?" He looked down to me as I stood up. His eyes seemed to light up. "Now, boys, how could you act so roughly to this beautiful young girl?" He walked passed his guards and held out his hand to me. "Hello, Miss, what do you need to speak with me about?"

I grabbed his hand and shook it. "If you would not mind, can we speak in privacy? Oh, and my name is Emii."

"Well, Emii, I'm sure I can arrange that, but I warn you that we will not be completely alone. My advisor needs to be by my side. I hope you can understand." He started to walk into the palace. Soon, I followed after.

"That is alright. As long as he is not to interfere."

"Of course not, he knows where he stands. Oh, by the way, call me Sinbad. I might be King, but I'm not one for honorifics."

"I understand." As we walked I took note of all the detail and care that had been put into this palace. The Kou's was better, but this was definitely close. After a while, things started to repeat themselves, so I was only able to watch King Sinbad's back. He seemed like a nice guy, but I felt a somewhat dark intention.

*~*~*

"Here we are," He opened the door. The room was not as detailed as the rest of the palace, but it was still very elegant. "Ja'far, this is our new guest. Her name is Emii." I followed Sinbad's eyes to meet a pair of black eyes. The man was smaller and looked younger than Sinbad, but had a more intelligant aura around him.

"Sin, why do you hav-," He stopped himself and sighed. "Don't tell me. You finally have done it, haven't you? With your womanizing antics! I knew it would happen one day!" The man named Ja'far became more and more angry after each sentence. Huh, so, Sinbad is a womanizer. I guess that explains why I had such a strange feeling about him.

"Now, Ja'far, don't be too quick to judge." Sinbad held his hands up in defense. "I had only met the girl today."

"Are you serious?! That makes it worse, you-!"

"Excuse me!" I interupted there little fight. "My apologizes for the misunderstanding, but what Sinbad means is that he only met me a few minutes ago. He had not touched me or anything. Also, I do not plan for him to." Ja'far seemed to have calmed down after hearing that.

"I see. That's good. I, also, must apologize for my sudden outburst." Ja'far bowed slightly.

"Hey, shouldn't you be apologizing to me!"

"There is no reason to apologize to a wicked man like you. Who knows what would've happened to this girl if you were with her alone any longer?" Ja'far's words seemed to have pierced Sinbad.

"You don't have to be so rude about it!"

"Um, excuse me, but can we talk now?" Sinbad and Ja'far looked back over to me and nodded to each other.

"Alright, Miss Emii, please, what is it you need to ask me?"