Good Things can Happen

It was time. I had slept over at the palace that night. I had told them it was okay for me to take a hotel, but Sinbad insisted. So, at the moment, I was waiting outside the palace for Aladdin and his friends. I had also found out that Master Hakuryuu is Aladdin's second King's Candidate. I was astonished that Master Judar would allow a magi other than himself become the magi for one of the Kou Empire's kin.

"Emii! Were you waiting long?" I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Kyaa!" I turned and hit the mysterious person. I watched as a blonde haired boy fell down in front of me. "Oh, I'm um, sorry? Are you alright?" I held out my hand. I felt him grab onto it.

"I-it's fine. Damn, you pack quite a punch. First, Morgiana and her legs and now, you and your fists." He started to laugh and rub the back of his head.

"I guess? Um..."

"Yes?"

"What is your name, again?" I tilted my head and looked over to him.

"Huh, oh, I see." He sighed and held out his hand. "My name is Alibaba Saluja. It's great to meet you, Emii!"

"Likewise." I took his hand a shook it. His smile grew at my words and actions.

"Anyway, shall we go meet up with the others?" He asked.

"Meet up? Were they not in there with you?"

"Oh, no. Sinbad had to inform me on some stuff. So, I told Aladdin and Morgiana to head on without me. They should be there by now, we should hurry up and get going." He started to walk and I followed a little ways behind. After awhile he looked back to me and asked. "Why don't you walk beside me? We won't get separated that easily if we stay close. Sindria can get pretty packed sometimes."

"If you say so." I started to walk faster to catch up and stay by his side. He, once again, smiled at me. His smiles and Aladdin's were much different that Master Judar's, they were pure and true. You could feel the warmth from their smiles. Soon, I felt my face also begin to smile. Smiles are really contagious in this country.

*~*~*

Our walk to the ship was rather short, to my dismay. I wished to spend more time with this boy, his presence enough was calming and gave me a sense of security, strangely.

"Hey, you guys!" Aladdin had started to run over to us. "The Captain said it was about time to leave so we need to hurry and get on the ship!"

"Alright! Are you ready, Aladdin? A new adventure awaits us..." I watched as the two boys interacted, unlike the Kou Empire's princes these two were much more childish and carefree in a way. Although, Master Kouha was childish and held a sense a freedom, he was a ruthless and tainted soul. I would feel bad for his maids, if they didn't enjoy the pain he inflicted onto them.

"Emii? Hey, you with us?"

"Huh?" I felted the same hand shake my shoulder again. I looked up and at some point Morgiana had joined in our little circle. I looked down and saw all their hands in a circle.

"Come on, Emii! Put your hand in. With this we can start our new journey together as friends." Aladdin had said with excitement shining from his eyes. I looked over to Alibaba and he smiled at me, while Morgiana nodded. This was weird, different, but I like this. I joined my hand with theirs. Aladdin spoke up.

"Alright! It's time to finally begin our new adventure together!"