Chapter 32

3rd Person POV

Tony's heart was racing and Steve's wasn't far behind. Tony let Steve led him to Steve's room by his hand. Tony wasn't sure what to expect, but he figured it was better than suffocating himself with a tear stained pillow.

Steve pushed the door open and Tony gasped. The floor was covered in rose petals and lights were strung around their canopy bed. The balcony doors were swung open to the best view of the sunset.

"Do you like it?" Steve asked cautiously. Tony's words got caught in his throat so all he did was nod.

"Why'd you do all this?" Tony said taking in all the romantic scenery. Steve answered with only a small smile and led Tony out to the best part.

Tony followed Steve to the balcony with large, doe eyes. The couch out there, that held very 'special memories', was draped in a low light coming from the string lights around it.

Pictures of the couple were also strung up. Some were them making silly faces at the camera, and others were pictures that the other Avengers took of them where you can literally see the happiness on their faces. Steve also took the liberty of coming out his comfort zone and including pictures he drew of Tony, the best were the ones he drew before they were dating.

The glass table next to it held some beautiful flowers and wine glasses. Tony raised a brow and turned around to find Steve holding an expensive bottle of wine.

"Suprise?" Steve smiled.

Tony pursed his lips to fight off a smile. He was absolutely overjoyed. Steve did this for him because he loves him and Tony believes him now.

"Give me that wine," Tony said with a small smile causing Steve to break out in a grin.

The brunette poured them both a glass off wine before turning back to hand Steve his. Steve smiled and took it.

"To you," Steve grinned, holding his glass in the air.

"To me," Tony laughed and clinked his glass with Steve's. The blonde set his glass down while Tony sipped his.

"No really, Tony, you are the greatest man in this world. I know you're not perfect, but neither am I. I'm so sorry for all the pain I put you through in these past few weeks. I would never cheat on you because I never want to be with anyone but you for the rest of my life."

"What're you-?"

Tony stopped in shock as Steve got down on one knee with a little, black box in his hands.

"Steve-"

"Tony, you are the reason I did all of this. You have become my best friend and I would like to spend the rest of my life with you. So, Anthony Edward Stark, will you marry me?"

Tony's heart was pounding out of his chest. His broken heart was slowly being safety pinned back together.

"You look like you're about to suck my dick," Tony laughed nervously.

"I will if it'll make you say yes," Steve said just as nervous from down on his knees. Tony actually laughed at that and leaned down to kiss Steve's forehead.

"I would say yes either way," he grinned. Steve's lips stretched into a smile as he slid the unique wedding band on his now fiancé's finger.

The blonde stood up and Tony immediately smashed their lips together. The kiss was eager, longing, and full of love.

Steve wrapped his arms around the smaller man's waist and pulled him closer. Tony smiled into the kiss and walked Steve backwards until the soldier was sitting on the large couch. Tony positioned himself on Steve's lap with his legs on either side of the larger man's hips.

"I love you," Steve breathed before capturing Tony's lips in his again.

"I love you too," Tony said between kisses before pushing Steve on his back.

✖✖✖

"You guys got engaged!" Wanda and Clint gasped in surprise.

Tony smiled warmly at Steve, who's face was a light pink.

"Yeah, he had to suck my dick to get me to say yes," Tony said smirked, sipping on his morning coffee.

Steve's face reddened as glared at Tony. The other Avengers in the room grimaced and laughed at the couple's actions.

"I did not," Steve defended causing Tony to laugh.

"Well, I got a promise ring!" Clint said trying to change the subject, and also wanting attention for himself.

"It's very nice, Clint," Tasha laughed.

"I would be honored to help in the ceremony," Thor said in his natural loud voice.

"Of course," Steve laughed.

"I wish I could be in it, but Wanda and I are flying out at the end of the week," Pietro pouted from Clint's lap. Clint tightened his grip around his lover's waist at that.

No one really knew what to say. They are all upset that Wanda and Pietro had to leave because they brought life to the team. They were like the kids of the group.

"Pietro-"

"No, let's not do goodbyes," the silver haired boy smiled sadly.

Bruce nodded in understanding. Wanda sniffed and Tasha patted her back in comfort.

"I don't like sadness," Tony spoke up, "Let's all go out. One last night out?"

All the Avengers in the large living shared a look of agreement and happiness.

"I always knew you were good for something, Stark," Thor joked.

***A/N***

WEDDING RINGS WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

Stony wedding yay!

Umm I'm still really excited about this Hawksilver AU!

I also editted this while walking my dog so plz excuse any mistakes.

I LOVE YOU GUYS

BYEEE!