Chapter 33

***A/N***

¡SURPRISE!

Rings, Outfits, and Venue is above!

0:25 Stony Kiss

Tony's POV

I took another deep breath and exhaled. I'm getting married in less than an hour and it all feels so surreal.

"Almost ready?" Clint asked, fixing his own suit in the mirror with me.

"Of course," I said, fixing my bowtie.

"Don't lie," he laughed, "How does it feel?"

"I never thought I'd be getting married, y'know? Never thought I'd find someone as great as Steve to spend the rest of my life with," I replied truthfully.

Clint patted my back and smiled, "You both deserve each other."

I smiled back through the mirror, happy to have him as my best man. However, even through the mirror, I could see the hint of sadness in his eyes.

"You and Pietro will get married on day," I said matter-a-factly.

Clint pursed his lips and a beeping noise went off. I recognized it as his phone before he even pulled it out of his pants pocket. He smiled down at the screen, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Speaking of the Roadrunner," I joked.

"He sent me a picture of his cousins," Clint smiled widely, "Look."

He tilted the screen towards me and I saw the two boys- one blonde and one brunette- that looked the same other than hair color.

"How old are they?" I asked.

"10 year old twins," Clint smiled proudly.

"Let's get going boys!" Tasha called from outside the door. I looked at Clint and he probably noticed how wide my eyes got.

"Time to get you married," Clint smiled and led me through the dressing room doors.

✖✖✖

3rd Person POV

"We Are Gathered Here Today- or Perhaps I Should Say, Assembled Here Today- To Unite Two Superheroes."

Tony smiled at Steve as they listened to Thor lead the ceremony. The pair felt as if everything was perfect in that moment. Steve was dressed flawlessly in his military trops uniform. Tony wore a black, french designed tux with slick bowtie.

"Now, The Two Will Present Their Vows," Thor bellowed. Steve smiled as took a deep breath.

"Tony, I honestly never thought this moment would come. I confess that I have loved since before the Ultron attack. We may not always see eye to eye, but I'm always willing to see your side. You are an amazing, intelligent, self confident, diva," Steve laughed, "And I would be honored to live the rest of my life with you."

Steve smiled and Tony smiled back, quickly wiping his eyes before beginning his speech.

"Steven Grant Rogers, I love you. I don't know how else to really say  it," he chuckled, "I've never truly loved anyone in my life and then we starting dating. That's when it hit me like a truck and I was drowning in you. Through all of my mistakes and our situations, I will always love you."

The small audience was damn near tears at the two men's confessions. The two men that hated each other at first and shared less emotion that dinning room table, were in love.

"The Rings?" Thor asked. Clint quickly pulled the rings out of his pocket and gave it to each of the heroes.

Steve slid the gray, metallic ring onto his lover's finger. It had different dips and grooves in it that made it look like it had gears- the perfect ring for a mechanic. Tony smiled and slid Steve's ring on his finger next.

Tony had such a difficult time picking out a ring for his soldier. He wanted something expensive with diamonds that still looked manly. The ring he slid on Steve's finger now met all of those expectations and more. It was sleek, black with a row of blue diamonds- Steve's favorite color.

"You May Now Share Your Kiss," Thor smiled gently.

Steve reached out and put his hands-on either side of the billionaire's face and took that extra step to close the space in between them. Tony's mouth was already parted, eargly waiting for Steve's pink lips to touch his.

When they finally collided, it was like a sigh of relief for the two. They sealed the deal and were finally agreed on something. They agreed on being together for life.

✖✖✖

Steve's POV

"So how does it feel?" Bruce asked with a friendly smile. We were all at the wedding reception, having a great time.

"It feels unreal," I replied truthfully with a smile.

We didn't have many people at our wedding and Tony, being the over-the-top diva he is, flew everyone to the Caribbean.

Everyone was inside eating after Tony and I cut out beautiful- and too my relief- simple cake. I was out on the balcony now, looking out on the beach.

Bruce smiled and patted my back before leaving me to my thoughts. I realized why he left was because Tony came outside right after him.

"Hey, honey," he laughed.

"Hi, sweetheart," I smiled back.

"Whatcha thinking about?" He wondered, looking at me with those huge brown orbs.

I smiled and pulled him close to me to say, "Just how amazing my husband is."

Tony flushed red, something he's been doing a lot since the ceremony. It was a beautiful sight. I leaned down to kiss his cheek, but he turned and pressed his lips onto mine.

"Well, your husband thinks you're pretty great too," he said after the quick kiss.

✖✖✖✖

END

OMG

This trilogy is over! *cries*

DID EVERYONE ENJOY?

So Living My Life (Book 2) picks up right where this book left off. I think....idk I wrote that one like a year ago XD

I'm just excited for my new AU! FINALLY AN AU FOR HAWKSILVER BABAY!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS

MY NEW STORY CAN BE FOUND IN THE WORKS SECTION ON MY PAGE. GO LOOK! IT'S UP NOW!

(I also changed my profile picture and omg...I love it.)

THANKS AND BYEEEE!❤❤❤