Chapter 8

(Y/N)'s POV~

     Uhhhgggg that sucked!

      At this point I've finished P.E. I won the race and got to go uniform-less. I stopped caring after that and just stayed out of peoples way during kick ball. The test was over anyway. I almost blacked out again though... Hopefully no one noticed.

Dirk was watching me after that though...

     I chose not to worry about it too much. I did beat him, and he was fast. I assumed he was just surprised and moved on. I was walking with Jake to last period. Dirk was nowhere to be found so he volunteered to show me to the next class. Home Ed.

     When we got there Jake pulled out a seat for me and sat down to the desk on the right. Just before the bell rang Dirk decided to show up and sat at my left. I didn't like that. I didn't show it but it bothered me.

He must have other friends why does he have to sit next to me?

My internal grumbling stopped as soon as the teacher walked in.

She was beautiful. Short light brown hair, jade green eyes and slightly olive toned skin. She wore a green dress that was long sleeved and went down to her mid calf. It matched the color of her eyes perfectly.

I was attracted to guys but some girls just blew me away. I always wondered why gender mattered in a relationship. This was a teacher though, and even though she was beautiful I didn't know her.

I payed attention when she addressed the class.

"Good morning class. It seems as though we have a new student today. I am Dolorosa Maryam, or Ms. Maryam. Would you stand up and introduce yourself?"

I didn't hesitate.

"Yes, I'm (Y/n) (L/n). You can call me by my first name," I introduced myself willingly but kept it short, I didn't care enough to go into detail.

"Welcome (Y/n), I hope you have a good year here at Derse High. Now let's all begin by explaining our sewing project to (Y/n)."

Time Skip~

After school I reminded Dirk to pick me and Alice up in the morning. I then went to pick Alice up from school. I was always happy to see her.

"Hey Alice," I greeted.

"(Y/n)! How was school?!" she asked.

"Well, I didn't kill anyone or beat anyone up. It was annoying though. Some guys I met wouldn't let me skip," I grumbled that last part.

"Wow! That's great! You already have friends that can take care of you. I'll have to thank them!"

"Mghrmgh"

"I know, you don't like school. I'm glad it's turned out better for you than expected."

"Mrrhghgmhrg"

She chuckled.

"Oh, so this guy, Dirk, said he'll pick us up and drop us of at school. Apparently his brother goes here."

"What's his brother's name?"

"Um, last names Strider. Dirk, wears sunglasses, and he basically raised this kid so... he probably wears some too."

"Oh, yes I met him today. His names Dave. He's pretty funny!"

WHAT 

"Oh is he now,"

"Yes, he makes great mixes too!"

"Okay..."

"Hey, let's go home. I'm hungry"

"Okay."