Dirk x Reader Chapter 9

(Y/n) POV ~

7:45

Why. The. Actual. Fuck. Am. I. Up. This. Early.

I didn't give a shit whether or not Dirk was going to be here. I just wanted to sleep. Alice was all pumped to meet my new/maybe-only-friend. The only reason I haven't passed out on the couch is because Dave.

Alice knew Dave. She liked Dave. I don't know how much, but screw that guy. Assuming he's a younger, less mature Dirk, he should be a punk ass flirt. Dirk seems pretty emotionless, but he cracks a quick and humorous glance sometimes. I can tell he's no goody-goody-no-"profanity." He's beyond the poker face. He has a poker attitude. That take LOTS of practice to develop. So if Dave was raised by Dirk and brought up similarly, then this means he hasn't mastered the "pokertude." Which is what I'm calling a poker attitude.

Dave must be like Dirk, thus he is a secret pervert. He hasn't mastered the pokertude, so he most likely flirts. What does this all mean?

IT MEANS THAT SOME PUNK IS FLIRTING WITH MY BABY SISTER!!!

No way in hell is my poor, poor sister, going to be seduced and trapped by this "funny, cool kid." Who makes "mixes." What the hell are even "mixes?" Is that some kind of drug? I he turning my baby sister to a drug addict!

I need to meet this kid. I swear to the dark gods that he will in no way contaminate my perfect, little angel.

Dirk's probably on his way. I'm tired. The neighbors had a party last night. Alice and I live in one of those homes that are lined up right next to each other. Why would some one do that, because... convenience! Only one wall separating each house. So much noise. I'm going to burn this place to the ground someday.

I hear a car horn. Dirk must be here.

So now it's time to meet the tiny, "cool" kid.