27

Faye's POV

"Babe, nandito na ko." He walked to my room to see me and when he saw me, he ran towards me and hugged me. "I missed you."

"Tumigil ka nga. Ilang araw lang tayong di nagkita. Dalawang araw lang. Wag ka ngang maarte dyan." Hinarap nya ko sa kanya.

"That's not what I meant. Namiss kita. I longed for you for three years. And now, it feels so right having you here with me." Then he kissed me but I pulled out.

"I missed you too. But don't you think it's wrong? We're cheating on her."

"Babe, it's been weeks since we're doing this." He pulled me to my bed.

Yes, we're dating behind Donna's back for almost a month and my guilt is killing me.

*FLASHBACK*

Jon and I went back to the villa. We saw Donna and Eli, and Allan and Johnny preparing to go to bed because they're all dressed in their pajamas.

"Sorry we're late." Jon said.

"Oh kasama mo pala si Faye. Pano kayo nagkakilala?" Johnny interrogated so I told him the story and Jon said that we're dating. Yes, that's part of his so called 'plan'. We're going to act as if we're dating in front of them.

And then after that little chitchat, they all went to their own bedrooms. It's almost midnight and I still couldn't sleep. I just can't believe that I agreed with Jon's evil plan. Didn't I say that I value the friendship between me and Donna? What am I doing now?

I was pulled out of my reverie when someone opened the door and Eli was the one who opened it.

"Eli! What ar---" He covered my mouth with his and laid me to my bed.

"I miss you, Aye. I miss you badly." He started kissing me all over. But before he could continue with his plan, I stopped him. I pushed him and slapped him.

"I told you already. Tigilan mo na ko." Pagalit na bulong ko.

"But I want you. I need you... and I love you."

"No, you don't love me. You love my best friend."

"Ginamit ko lang sya para mapalapit sayo."

I slapped him for the second time. "You heartless bastard! How could you do that to her?"

"Because I love you. I love you, Faye. Is it that hard to understand?" He hugged me and whispered the words I've been longing to hear. "I love you, Aye. I love you so much. Just one more chance, please." He tighten his hug.

"Eli please. No." Inalis ko yung pagkakayakap nya and I unconsciously kissed him.