Part 1

Bio

      I live in what I guess is considered La Push. But, I go to Forks High because I was given the option. See, my dad built a house by the Quilayute River, which is about halfway between Forks and La Push. No one really knows where we live. I mean my dad made sure the place was legal and everything but, it's hidden by the thousands of trees surrounding it. And no one knows who we are either since we don't leave the house that often.

      On the day after my 16th birthday, my parents died in a car crash while going to Seattle. Nobody even knows that my parents died except for the police that called me.

      I still go to Forks high and other than school, I still don't really leave the forest. The majority of the animals in the forest are used to me by now.

On with the story...

      Today is grocery day, so I take the bus all the way to the Quilette Res and buy some food. On the way back to the forest, I pass by the Blacks' residence. As I walk by, Jake walks out of the house with a girl my age.

      "Hey Myra. This is Bella. She lives in Forks and-"

      "Jake ya got a phone call," Billy calls from inside the house. Jake goes in to take it.

      "So you hang out with the Cullens right?"

      "Yeah how'd you know that?" Bella asks.

      "I go to Forks High"

      "Oh well why don't you come join us at lunch tomorrow?"

      "I might just do that." I respond to the offer. Jake walks out then and I give them a wave. "Well I better get going."

    With Bella and Jake

      "Where's she going?"

      "I don't know she always goes into the forest."

      "Is she a close friend?"

      "I think I may be one of her few friends. No one seems to know who she is whenever I talk about her" Jake responds with a bit of worry in his voice.

      "Hm." Well. Maybe she'll make more friends tomorrow.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

      Yah I know it's short for a story but it seemed like a good time to cut off a really long segment of prewritten story. Anyways if you want to know I thought of this story when I went from Fresno, CA up to La Push and Forks, WA. That's where I saw the river. And for the sake of the future of this story: Sam did not imprint on Emily and he and Leah broke it off naturally but are still on good terms. Okie dokie then, Bye bye for now.