Chapter 2.

Syden's POV.

"Nice jersey." Rachel was always trying to get Tyler and I together.

"Thanks." I mumbled buttoning it up.

"Party at my house!!" Brandon our line backer yelled and everyone cheered.

"Let's go!" Rachel said walking towards the parking lot followed by all the excited teens.

"Syden wait!" Tyler said running towards me.

"What's up?" I asked putting my hands over my chest.

"You coming to the party tonight?" He smirked and eyed me up and down.

"Yes.." I said, I wasn't sure anymore.

"Great see you there, Sy Bay." he said using the nick name he gave me when we were younger.

"He totally likes you." Rachel cheered.

"It seems like he's trying to get close to me again, like how we used to be." I shrugged like it was no big deal.

"That's awesome, you guys were the cutest when you were younger!" She was being over dramatic.

"Whatever, I'm going to get changed." I said walking towards the stands to get my duffle bag.

"Okay relax, I also need to changed." she said waiting for me at the bottom of the stands, then lead me to her car. The thing you need to know about Rachel is she always packs her whole closest in her car, so in her trunk she has every kind of shoe needed, dresses, jerseys, hats, you get the idea.

"Pick." she said pointing to the pile of clothes.

"I have clothes." I said pointing at my duffle bag.

"And what is in your bag exactly." she was obsessed with wearing the latest styles and always looking good.

"Uh jeans and a t-shirt." I knew she wasn't going to let me wear them.

"You're so funny." she dead panned throwing a short red dress at me and black heels.

"Uh I'm going to freeze." I said pointing at the dress or should I say sock because it was so short.

"It's that or this." she said pulling out an even shorter dress if that was possible.

"I'm good with this." i said walking towards the girls locker room, by now the school was almost empty so we needed to hurry so they didn't close the school with us still in it. I'm guessing the boys were still showering and stuff because you could hear their loud voices from the girls locker room.

Crap I need soap and shampoo, I have old sweat on me from the showcase.

"Uh Rach do you have Soap?" I asked.

"No?" She furrowed her brows.

I walked outside and stood by the door of the boys locker room. I knocked.

I heard someone walking towards the door and it flew open.

"Oh hey Syden, what brings you here?" Micheal one of the football players asked, he was an asshole.

"Uh is Tyler or Billy still here?" I asked.

"Yeah Tyler is here," he looked over his shoulder, "yoh Evans, there's a bird here that wants you." he then walked off, asshole. Why do men call woman birds? Makes no sense to me.

I saw Tyler walking towards me with a towel wrapped around his waist. He had no shirt on and his body was amazing, he still had water droplets on on his body. Hmm.