Chapter 6.

Syden's outfit.

Syden's POV.

Beep beep beep

What the hell is that! I groaned.

I put the pillow over my head and slammed my hand down on the desk searching for my blaring phone.

I felt it and pressed my finger on the screen, remember I was doing this with my eyes closed. It wouldn't shut up! I cracked my eyes open a little and saw I was pressing the back of my phone.

Oops. I turned my phone so the screen was flashing in my eyes.

I cursed under my breath and closed my eyes and pressed the screen, with a few more press the beeping finally stopped.

I snuggled under my blanket its was cold today! And it was still dark outside.

"Syden!" I heard my mother scream from outside my door.

"Hmmm." I moaned.

"Wake up!" I heard her footsteps and then the door opened and she barged in and opened my curtains, ha sucker it was still dark outside!

"I'm not ready yet." I whined.

"I know, that's why you should wake up." I heard her getting closer until I felt a dip on the bed. I moved to the side and gestured for her to sit, my eyes were still closed.

"I'll fall asleep if I lay down." she said but I grabbed her, I was such a ninja, I mean I did all of this and my eyes were closed! That takes skill. Ninja skill.

She lay down and we cuddled.

I started drifting asleep and had a dream about running away from an evil leprechaun.

"Syden, it's time to get ready." my mom startled me awake.

"I'm not feeling well." I faked.

"I've known you your whole life I know when your faking." she said getting up making me cold.

"Mommmy." As you can see I'm not a morning person.

"No Syden get up." And then I heard her retreating feet.

I rubbed my eyes to get rid of all the unwanted crust. Gross I know.

I lay there for a few minutes staring at my black ceiling, my ceiling was super cool it was black and had little fairy lights that came out of the roof making it look like I had stars on my ceiling.

"Syden! We leaving in 10 minutes." she was lying as always says that and then we leave in like 30 minutes.

I decided I needed to get up because I needed to pee and brush my teeth, I honestly hate morning taste.

I peed and then brushed my teeth. I jumped into the shower and washed my long blonde hair and washed my body.

I grabbed a blue fluffy towel and wrapped my hair in it and then I grabbed a purple towel and wrapped that around my body.

I walked into my room and looked out the window and it was sunny, but it was a bit nippy.

So I decided to put on brown ankle boots with white socks that stuck out at the top, I put on a long badge shirt that came up to my mid thigh, i put on my comfy denim jacked with fur on the on the sides, the fur wasn't real obviously.

I topped it off with one of those hats, you know those ones that are in fashion? Yeah that one. It was badge like my shirt.

I put on so make up, my eye shadow was badge, I put in some eyeliner and mascara.