Chapter 9.

Jake ^^^^ 😍.

Syden's POV.

Jake was waiting at the bottom of the stairs, it felt kind of dramatic walking down the stairs.

I looked at Jake and he was wearing tight blue jeans, a plain black shirt and his white and black superstars.

"You guys look lovely." He complimented.

"So do you." I smiled while Rach said "thank you."

"Let's go!" Jake said grabbing his Mustang car keys.

The house we were going to was about 20 minutes away from Rachel's house.

I ran across the drive way to get shotgun.

"No fair!" Rachel moaned, making Jake and I laugh.

"Oh shut up and get in." Jake said and opening the car.

"Jerk." Rachel mumbled before jumping into the back seat.

"Now girls, this party isn't like your little high school parties. This is a college party so please behave and don't go to wild, also expect there to be drugs and a lot of assholes. So try stick together and don't wonder off." Jake told us.

"Okai Doki." Rach said.

"I mean it Rach." He warned.

"I know, Dad!" She said sticking her tongue out at him.

"God sometimes you can be so immature!" Jake scolded.

"Says you!" She yelled.

"Guys!" I yelled to try and shut them up.

"Sorry." They said at the same time and Jake drove off to the party.

When we got there, it looked just like any high school party, just with older looking people, there were red solo cups on the lawn, people smoking in the garden and the occasional couple making out.

"Looks normal to me." Rachel shrugged walking alongside Jake.

"Just wait." He mumbled, and I could hardly hear him.

"Okay Mr Creepy pants." Rach laughed.

We walked into the house and were greeted with the smell of weed, full swing.

"Woah!" I coughed.

"I can't breath!" Rachel whined.

"You'll get used to it." Jake laughed, "follow me." He said grabbing both our hands.

"Yoh Jake!!" Someone yelled from behind us, we all turned around and were greeted by a big buff guy.

He had long dark hair that was put into a man bun on top of his head, he was wearing a short sleeve white shirt showing off his many tattoos and tight black jeans. He was very good looking.

"Hey, who are these lovely looking ladies?" He asked.

"This is my sister Rachel and her best friend Syden." Jake said letting go of our hands.

"It's nice to meet you guys, I'm Ruben." He smiled shaking both our hands, his hand was large and cold from holding his beer.

"Yeah you too." I said.

I looked over at Rach and she was blushing, clearly she took a liking in him.

"Do you guys want something to drink?" Ruben asked gesturing to where I guess was the kitchen.

"Yes!" Rachel gushed, walking with Ruben while Jake and I followed.

Looks like Rach has found someone to take her mind off Billy, I'm happy for her.

We walked into the kitchen and I was shocked to see a group of boys doing a line of cocaine.

I looked to Jake with wide eyes, "what the hell!" I mouthed.

"Told you." He mouthed and then handed me a beer.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

"Don't put that down or leave it unattended." He warned.

"Why? Do people really spike drinks?" I asked concerned.

"Sadly yes." He said.

"Well then." I mumbled.

"You guys wanna dance?" Ruben asked.

"Sure!" Rachel smiled.

"Okay." I said, I didn't want to leave Rachel alone with a stranger.

"Let's go." Jake said grabbing my hand and pulled me towards the dance floor.

I guess Jake and I were sticking together tonight.

We danced for a while until we started getting all sweaty and hot, I looked over at Rachel and surprise surprise she was making out with Ruben, this made me smile.

"I'll beat his ass if he hurts her." Jake growled looking at Rachel and Ruben, see even RnR!

"Calm down." I laughed grabbing his shoulder and sitting down with him.

"Do you rather wanna go outside its quite stuffy in here?" He asked.

"Nope, I want to keep an eye on Rach, I'm not going to be that friend that leaves her friend alone with a random guy, something bad could happen." I pointed out.

"Very true." He stated and sat back down.

We talked for a while and then when Rach and Ruben started making their way upstairs Jake and I stood up to go and stop them.

"Rach!" I yelled, but she didn't hear me.

"Rachel!" Jake yelled, still she didn't hear us.

"Ruben!!" I yelled louder, the crowd had grown and it was harder to get through all the people and Rach and Ruben were already at the top of the stairs.

"Crap!" I yelled, "quickly!" I said grabbing Jake hand.

I pushed people and pulled Jake, everyone that I pushed complained and cursed me out, but I ignored them and tried to run up the stairs but there was this stupid couple sitting right in the middle making out.

This was like one of those bad dreams where you are trying to get somewhere but every time you get closer you get pulled away.

I pulled both their heads apart from one another and ran through them, without apologizing.

I got to the top of the stairs and looked to see if I could see Rach, but I couldn't find her.

This is what caused Jake and I to open and pound on every door until we found what we were looking for, but the problem is that we didn't find them in any room...

🤘🏼
Thanks for reading lovelies

Vote

Comment

Follow.