Chapter 8.

Rachel ^^^

Tyler's POV.

"Again!" Coach screamed.

Coach was pushing us extra hard today, it was fucking annoying. We were doing suicides and we were on our 6th set, we do 20 in each set.

I was still quite hurt that Syden didn't think that I cared for her, I mean I was her best friend. Of course I cared about her, but not as much as I used to since we had our fall out.

"Couch can we please stop!" Billy whined.

"We have a big game coming up, and I don't want my team out of shape! Now again!" Couch yelled.

Our whole team groaned and carried on doing suicides.

I looked toward the bleachers and saw Syden and her friend Rachel walking in the other direction of the field.

"Evans! Think fast." Coach yelled and then all of a sudden I was hit with a hard object.

"What the hell?!" I yelled and looked down to see a football laying by my feet.

"Focus!" Coach glared at me.

"But coach we just played a big game and we won! Can't we take a break?" I asked.

"Okay! 5 minutes!" Coach said, making everyone groan in pain and lay on the grass.

Billy ran off to where Syden and Rachel were waiting, I don't know why but I felt an urge to go and talk to Syden but I brushed it off.

Syden's POV.

"Hey guys." Billy said running up to Rach and I.

I looked over at Rachel and she looked uncomfortable.

"Hey Billy." I waved awkwardly.

"Are you guys still seriously mad?" He whined.

"No." Rachel snapped, "we gotta go, come Sy." She said grabbing my arm and pulling me away.

I heard Billy sigh from behind us making me look over my shoulder, he looked hurt.

I almost felt bad, until I saw Megan in her short cheerleader outfit and kiss him.

"Agh." I said sticking out my tongue disgusted.

"I know right." Rachel was also staring at them with the same look on her face.

"Let's go." I said pulling her towards my car.

"Okay." She sighed, "my brother is going to this party tonight and I could really use a night out do you want to come?" She asked getting into the car.

"Yeah, sure." I smiled and drove to her house.

It was only 2:30pm so we had plenty of time before we had to get ready.

When we got to Rach's house we put some music on and talked.

"Are you okay with the whole Billy thing?" I asked looking into her eyes.

"No." She admitted.

"I know how it feels." I sighed and rolled onto my back.

"How do you do it?" She asked.

"I just pretend I don't care, but that normally doesn't work." I laughed. "I feel exactly how you feel, I hate it."

"Well I think tonight we should get with some college guys." She beamed and jumped off the bed.

"Yeah!" I smiled and jumped up to.

By the time our little freak out session was over it was already 4:30 meaning we had 2 hours to get ready.

"I'm quickly going to shower, you can use the bathroom in the hall." Rachel said throwing my an extra towel.

"Thanks." I said then walked out of her room.

I showered and did everything needed. I didn't bring my clothes with me so I walked to Rachel's room with just a towel to protect me.

I was just leaving the bathroom when I bumped into a hard chest, also known as Jake.

"Hey Sy." He smirked and looked me over.

"Seriously." I said slapping this chest playfully.

"What?" He said acting innocent.

"Stop acting innocent, I know you." I smiled evilly.

"I know." He said walking off, but not before winking at me from over his shoulder.

I scrambled quickly back to Rachel's room and closed the door behind me.

"You okay?" She laughed.

"Yup I'm great." I smiled.

"You look flushed, what happened?" She asked putting her hands on her hips.

"I just ran into Jake and it was awkward, I mean I was in a towel." I sighed.

"Please don't tell me you still like him." She asked using her hands to cover her eyes.

"Nope, I like someone else." I said.

"Whew!" She was being so dramatic.

"Stop being so dramatic." I glared.

"Okay okay, don't bite my head off, let get ready it's already 5." She said running to her cupboard.

"Where did the time go?" I mumbled.

I quickly slipped on my underwear, and then walked over to Rachel.

"What are we wearing?" I always depended on her opinion.

"Here." She said passing me a pair of ripped high waisted jeans, a light blue crop top and blue wedges.

"Thanks." I smiled and quickly got changed.

I did my make-up which consisted of light pink lip gloss, brown eyeshadow, mascara and winged eyeliner. I straightened my hair and was finally finished.

"You look great!" Rachel complimented.

"So do you!" I said, she was wearing black ripped jeans, a white crop top and white pumps.

"Girls! Are you ready yet?!" We heard Jake yell from downstairs.

"Yeah!" Rach yelled back, "let's do this!" She squealed and pulled me out the room.

☺️

I'm sorry if there has been confusion with the chapters, they are all the same but now they are just in order ❤️🌸

Vote

Comment

Follow