Chapter 5.

Syden ^^^^

Syden's POV.

"Oh hey Jack." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Hey Sy!" He smirked.

"I thought you were still in college?" I blushed.

You see back when Jack was in high school which was last year, he asked me out, I know right bad move since he is my best friends bother. She didn't mind though, she said it was my choice and anything that happens between Jack and I, stays between us.

He was a great guy, he was there for me when Tyler and I stopped being friends, I guess I needed someone to fill the void, which sounds bad, but I didn't see it like that until we had broken up.

I was 16 when I noticed Jack, I came over to Rachel's house, I was crying because I saw Tyler kissing some bimbo under the stands. Rachel wasn't home and Jack was, I was kind of scared because Jack was some popular jock, and trust me he is gorgeous!

He saw me crying and ran up to me and hugged me, I was completely shocked. I hugged him back and sobbed for about an hour before Rachel showed up and comforted me.

After that Jack and I became close and before I knew it he asked me out and we dated for a while before he graduated and moved off to college. We both decided that we wouldn't last if he would be in college and I would be in high school, I haven't seen him since. So I was shocked to see him now and he looked good.

Not as good as Tyler. My conscious said.

"Yeah, I just came home. I needed to do laundry." he shrugged giving me his boyish grin that never failed to make me smile.

"Of course." I giggled.

"So how've you been?" He said leaning against the wall.

"Great thanks for asking how about you?" I smiled.

"Eh, I've been okay, college is tuff man." he chuckled.

"Okay Sy, we can g-" Rachel cut herself off when she saw her brother, she was just as surprised as I was.

"JACK!" She said jumping towards him and embracing him in a tight hug.

"RACH!" He said just as excited and hugged her back with as much force.

"How come you home?" she asked letting go of him.

"Had to do laundry." he chuckled.

"Of course." she laughed, see great minds think alike.

"Well I was just about to take Syden home, you wanna come and before I drop her off we could get ice cream?" She said looking at both of us.

"Yeah!" Jack and I said in union.

"Jinx!" We said together again.

"You owe me a soda!" We said again.

"Okay guys! Stop!" Rachel said before we could continue.

"Party pooper." Jack mumbled, making me laugh.

"I heard that." Rachel said playfully glaring at us.

"Let's go baby sis! I'm hungry." Jack said slinging his arm around Rachel and my shoulders.

We got to Rachel's car and hopped in, me taking shotgun and Jack pouting in the back.

"Stop pouting it doesn't suit you." Rachel said looking at Jack in her review mirror.

"Meany." Jack said sticking his tongue out at Rachel.