Chapter 3.

We parked the car, I still had Tyler's jersey on and was about to get out the car when Rachel grabbed my hand.

"Leave the jersey." she said giving me a serious look.

"I know I said I would leave it, but it's freezing and this dress is so short!" I complained.

"Oh, like wearing the most popular kids jersey is going to make it any better, it's just as short and people will start to think things." she crossed her hands over her chest.

"So? I don't care what they think." I shrugged.

"Please just take it off, my dress is also just as short." she pouted, giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." I said unbuttoning it and taking it off.

"I love you." she squealed then got out the car.

I opened my door and walked with her towards the door, my dress kept riding up, so I had to keep pulling it down. I kept throwing glares at Rachel but she was busy staring at all the males who were staring at us.

"Rachel." I said trying to get her attention, but she wasn't listening to me. "Rachel." I said tapping her shoulder but she was smirking at a guy who was eyeing her up and down.

"Rachel Rose May!" I yelled her whole name.

"What the hell! Why you screaming?" She said putting her hands on her hips.

"Well you stopped walking and have been staring at that guy for like 10 minutes. Can we go inside I'm freezing." I said rubbing my arms.

"Oh, uh sorry." she blushed but I wasn't sure because it was dark outside, "let's go." she said hugging me around the waist and directing us inside.

When we got closer to the house the music was so loud we both had to scream in order for us to hear each other.

"Woah this house is huge!" I yelled over the music.

"What did you say?" Rachel yelled back when we walked through the door.
"I said this house is huge!" I yelled louder, she nodded her head in response.

"I'm going to get something to drink, do you want anything?" I yelled pointing towards re open bar.

"Nah. I'll meet you on the dance floor." she yelled walking off towards the dance floor, then grabbed a random guy and started dancing with him, he wasn't complaining, Rachel was one of the prettiest girls I know, with her shoulder length brown hair, and her shocking blue eyes. She was shorter than me but then again I was quite tall, she was a swimmer so she had a good body. She's had a lot of boyfriends but none that have swept her off her feet.

I walked over to the bar, "what can I get for you?" The bar tender asked, he was cute, he must've been the same age as me, he had neatly combed black hair and grey eyes, he had a baby face and looked sweet.

"Just a beer please." I yelled so he would hear me.

"Coming right up." he winked then went to grab my beer.

"Hmm well don't you look ravishing." someone said in my ear, they had their hands around my waist and had their head in the crook of my neck.

"Tyler, what are you doing." I said putting my hands on his hands to stop them because they were drifting southwards.

"Just minding my business." he said kissing my neck.

I held back a moan when he reached my sweet spot. "S-stop." I stuttered.

"Here you go." the bartender said breaking our little moment.

"Thanks." I said grabbing the beer and took a big sip.