Chapter 4.

You know how some people never remember things in the morning after they drink, well I do.

I remember everything, from when Tyler and I got completely smashed and we started dancing, me talking to the toilet, walking in on Tyler and Bella, dancing and making out with some stranger, Rachel taking me back to her house and me drunk texting my mom.

"Ahhh." I groaned, reaching over for my phone. I groaned when the brightness was on full, stupid phone! My head was pounding, it felt like my heart was in my head.

I looked at the text that I sent my mom and it said:

To: Mom
I is by Eahcel, she tomw.

Crap. I thought.

From: Mom
What? Let me guess, you're staying at Rachel's house?

I quickly typed a message.

To: Mom
Hey mom, sorry about that message. I didn't come home because I got a bit carried away... I was celebrating! Love you. <3

I lay back down on the bed, my mouth was so dry.

I wonder where Rachel is. I checked the time and it was 13:00 this wasn't an odd time for me to wake up, I normally woke up at this time. Rachel must be either jogging or at practice.

My phone vibrated next to me and I picked it up.

From: Mom
No problem my love, thanks for letting me know. When will you be home?

To: Mom
Well I'm not sure where Rachel is but when she gets here I'll ask her to take me home. :)

I walked to the en-suite bathroom and filled up a cup of water and finished it in two big gulps.

I grabbed the extra tooth brush I kept at Rachel's house and brushed my teeth, I seriously hated the taste you get in the morning after you wake up.

I looked in the mirror and I looked terrible, I was still wearing the dress from last night but it had seeped up to my waist, so my underwear was on full display, my make-up was all smudged and my long hair was a tangled mess.

I took the stupid dress off and then my underwear and jumped into the shower.

"Shit!" I cursed when the water came out cold. I waited for 2 minutes then the water was warm and I savored it.

I washed my hair and body, then jumped out when I heard a door open.

"Rachel?" I said sticking my head out the bathroom door.

"Yeah." I heard her voice from inside her closest.

I closed the door and put a towel around me. "hey Rach, where's my bag?" I said walking out the bathroom.

"By the bed." she said.

I looked next to the bed and my bag was there. "Thanks." I said, I dropped my towel and put on my clean underwear and then my jeans and t-shirt.

Rachel came out of her closet with her wet hair in a ponytail and she had her school tracksuit on, "let me guess, you were at swimming practice?" I said putting my jacket on.

"Aren't you clever." She said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"I didn't ask for the sarcasm." I said putting my hands on my hips.

"Well it was free of charge." she faked a smile.

"Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" I asked, closing my bag.

"Yes, you were on my favorite side." she said rolling her eyes.

"What's the date?" I asked suddenly.