Chapter 1

Recap:

. . . I had to go give my brother his homework and while making my way over there I smelt something delicious. . .
______________________________

I followed the delicious smell and accidentally bumped into someone. I felt sparks.

"Mate! Mate! Mate!" My wolf kept chanting in my head. I looked up and smiled at my mate. It was none other than, the soon-to-be Beta, Mason Green.

"You're my mate!" I said happily

"Pft! You?! My mate?" He snorted.

"Yes?" I replied, my voice wavering.

"Yeah right," he scoffed. "Well I don't want you! You're just a weak, good-for-nothing Omega! I don't want to be mated to a murderer and I don't know who would! You're nothing but a fat, ugly, waste-of-space! You're worthless! I'm not ready to settle down yet, so-"

"Please don't do this!" I whispered

"I, Mason Green, reject you Safora Silverbeam as my mate." He finished.

"No!" I whispered. I turned away. Tears streaming down my face, I started running. Before getting too far away I turned around and said as confidently as I could, "I, Safora Silverbeam, officially accept your rejection, Mason Green." I then turned back and ran off toward the pack house. 

By the time I reached the pack house, I had decided to run away. So packed a family photo, a change of clothes, my phone, my iPod touch, my credit card, and my saved money. After placing that all in my drawstring bag, I called for a Lyft, and drove to the nearest dealership. I thanked him for the ride and walked in.

An employee walked up to me the minute I walked in and asked, "Is there anything that I can help you with miss?"

I said, "I would like to buy a motorcycle, what's the best you got?"

"That would be a 2014 Yamaha," He answered.

I said, "Show me." He walked over to the bike, and I instantly fell in love with it, but somebody had gone and painted it a ugly bright pink and snot green, "I take this one, but could you please paint it black?"

"Do you have a license?" He asked me looking me up and down.

"Yes, I do," I said.

"Are you sure I can't interest you in something smaller?" The sales man, who's name I learned was Luke, asked.

I just gave him a flat look, and asked, "Am I gonna pay, or am I gonna leave?"

"I'm sorry Miss, how would you like to pay for this?" he asked.

"With this," I replied, taking out my credit card and handing it to him over the counter.

He had a dumbfounded look on his face for a moment before he smiled at me. I smiled back and said, "Thank you."

I called for another Lyft, got in the car, and arrived back at the pack house. I wrote four letters got onto my bicycle and rode to the mall. There I bought some tank-tops, four pairs of skinny jeans, black combat boots, a black leather bikers' jacket, and undergarments. I donated my old clothes, put on a pair of skinny jeans, a scarlet tank-top, my black leather jacket, and my black combat boots. By the time I arrived back at the bike shop, my bike was ready. So I put on my helmet and sped off to somewhere new.
______________________________

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!
:{