Chapter 13

Safora's POV:
__________________

Two hours of driving later, we arrived at the border of the Silverbeam Pack territory. I had my dad call them, causing them to think that they thought that he was still Alpha. I could have listened to the conversation, but I decided not to.

After my dad closed the phone, he told us, that the patrol had been informed of our arrival. Which was why we had to call ahead, so that the patrol wouldn't attack us. We then entered the Silverbeam Pack's territory.

We soon found the pack house, I told Trea and Liam, to wait with me as the others drove up to the pack house. After they got out of their cars, my dad said, 'Now!' through the mind link. 

The three of us drove up, while doing tricks. Then, all of us simultaneously parked, back flipped off the end, pulled off our helmets, and shook out our hair. We then walked up to the front of the group as nothing had happened.

"Hello," I began.

But my so called brother just ignored me, and sidestepped over to whom he thought were Alpha and Alpha Female. 

"Hello," Damien said, "I am Alpha Silverbeam. This is my Beta, Mason, his mate, Jessica, and my third, Jake. You must be Alpha Blood. It is great to finally meet you." He offered his hand to shake.

"Oh, you are mistaken. I am not the Alpha any longer." Dad replied.

I watched his brow crease, in a confusion. He then asked, "You aren't? Then, who is?"

"I am. Hello Alpha Silverbeam, my name is Safora Blood," I answered, taking a step forward. "This is my Beta, Trea, and my Third, Liam." 

Everyone was now staring at me in utter shock with confusion, and disbelief written all over their faces. Many pack members had their mouths hanging open. Some were opening and closing their mouths like fish, causing me to chuckle at them. This proved to anger Damien. His face became as red as a tomato, and he began to shake. His wolf was trying to take over. I sighed, I knew that I had to use my royal voice. 

"Damon! Back down now!" I yelled. Everyone stood there, shaking in fear, Damien's wolf, Damon, had submitted to me.

"H-how did you do that?" Damien stuttered, fear and wonder in his eyes.

I just ignored his question, and asked, "Are we just going to sit out here all night, or are we going to be shown our rooms?"

"Oh, yes of course. Mason will show you to your rooms." Damien replied.

"Thank you Alpha Silverbeam," I said with a polite nod as I walked past him.