Chapter 2

As I was speeding down the highway, I saw a forest nearby. I decided to stop to rest there, just in case I shifted. I haven't already so it could happen any time today. As soon as I was deep within the woods, I felt that I was about to shift. I pulled off my clothes because the first time is the only time, that your clothes shred when you shift.
______________________________

After the excruciating pain of the shift, I heard running water. I followed the sound, to a small stream with mirror-like puddles around it. I walked over to one where I looked at myself and was in awe. I watched as my eyes changed color; from a bright yellow, to a soft orange, as did the stripe from the tip of my snout to the end of my tail. The black stripe was surrounded by black fur. I finally felt the exhaustion of my first shift take over, and soon passed out on the forest floor.
__________________
Steve's POV:
__________________

'Alpha, we heard howls, and smelt a rouge in the territory. So we followed the scent and we all we saw was a wolf collapsing. I think you need to come down here and see it for yourself,' Dave, my beta, said through the pack mind link.

'Alright, I'm coming, wait until I get there. Do not engage.' I ordered.

'Yes sir,' he answered before I closed the link. 

I quickly ran to the indicated spot. As soon as the rouge came into view, I stopped short. She was now wake and staring at us with fear. Her eyes seeming to change color. From a dark blue to a sky blue. That was probably just the lighting tho, right?