Chapter 3

Alpha Steve's pov:

RECAP:____________
Her eyes seeming to change color. That was probably just the lighting though, right?
_________________

Safora's pov:

They were all staring at me with shocked looks on their faces. What is it?! Why are they so shocked? Shouldn't they be angry? I'm trespassing in their territory for goodness sakes! I barked at them, trying to get their attention with limited success.

'They're staring at us because they are shocked and surprised,' an unknown voice responded.

'Who are you?' I questioned. It felt weird, like I was talking to myself.

'I am your wolf,' the voice answered.

'Okay?' I said slightly confused, 'Well? Do you have a name? If so, then, what is it? Oh, and why are they so surprised and shocked?' I asked, firing off questions, at myself.

'Yes, I do have a name,' she said with a chuckle. 'My name is Selena, and as to why they are shocked and surprised. We are different and special in three ways. First, our fur and eye color change color with our emotions. Second, we have an aura that is stronger then a Royal Wolf's coming off of us in waves. Third, we are floating,' she explained calmly.

'That's really cool and all, but how do I get back down?' I asked running in circles in the air.

'All you have to do is walk towards the ground,' she replied.

I did as Selena told me and it worked! I was back on solid ground! 'I did it!' I exclaimed. I was so excited that I started jumping up and down, clapping my front paws together with a huge grin on my face.

'I do hope you remember that you still have an Alpha, a Beta, a third in command, and three pack warriors standing around you right?' She asked laughing at my antics. 'Oh, and one more thing, you should change back into human form so you can talk to them. Don't worry about being naked. Just imagine your human self with clothes on.' she explained.

'Oops, I forgot about them!' I answered sheepishly with a blush spreading to my cheeks under my fur. She just laughed and shook her head. 'Oh, and thank you for explaining that to me Selena!' I said appreciatively.

She smiled, and I felt more than saw her nodding her head, while she said, 'You're welcome Safora, and any question they ask you must answer fully or at least to the best of your ability.'

'Ok, will do! Thanks again Selena!' I exclaimed. She smiled at me again as she retreated further into my mind.

After I finished speaking to my wolf, I changed back into my human form exactly how Selena had instructed me to. After that was done, focused back on the six people standing in front of me. It was then that I realized that the Alpha was trying to speak to me. 

"Ummm, could you please repeat that Sir?" I asked my face reddening with embarrassment.
He chuckled which made my blush deepen even further than I had ever thought possible.

"Was it your first time talking to your wolf?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said, "I just shifted today."

"Well then, um, I'm not trying to sound like a pervert or something, but how is it then that you have clothes on now when they were just ripped to shreds?" The Alpha asked awkwardly.

"My wolf just told me to imagine myself with clothes on," I said that it was the most natural thing in the world.

"What pack are you visiting from?" He asked.

"I'm not from a visiting pack," I replied rocking back and forth on my feet as I rubbed my arm awkwardly, avoiding eye contact.

 "Then why are you trespassing in the Black Blood Pack territory?" He questioned.

"I didn't mean to trespass Sir. It was an accident. I just needed somewhere to shift," I said honestly.

"Have your eyes always been that color?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused, touching my face lightly.

"Your eyes just changed from blue to orange," he said pointing at my face.

"What?!" I yelled startled as I looked down at the nearest puddle and watched as my eyes changed from bright orange to bright yellow. "What the-!? Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I stood there looking for an answer, but they all were just standing there shaking in fear like little chihuahuas. That thought made me both amused and worried. I asked them, "What is it? What's wrong?" But I received no answer from any of them. 'What did I do?' I thought.

'Our power is flowing off of us in waves and you yelled at them, so they think that you are mad at them,' Selena answered.

'Okay, is there a way to bottle up my power?' I asked.

'There is,' Selena replied, 'but it takes at least a month to master, if not longer.'

'Then explain how to do it,' I responded with determination clear in my voice.

'Are you sure?' She asked worriedly.

'Yes, I am,' I responded with conviction, 'I want to give it a shot.'

'Well, okay then,' she said, not really believing me, but deciding to go along with it. 'Okay, close your eyes. Now imagine pulling a horse in by the reigns, then instead of it being a horse, it is power. Keep one hand on that power and imagine a little glass bottle with a cork stopper appearing in your other hand. Now stuff the power into the glass bottle and close it with the cork stopper. But, I don't think tha-'

'There,' I said, cutting her off, 'I'm done. Now, what was that you were saying?' I asked smirking.

' What?!' she yelled.

'Like I said, I'm done,' I replied smugly. When I didn't hear anything more from her, I focused back on the six werewolves who were now looking at me in awe. "Are you guys alright?" I asked worriedly.

"We're all fine," the Alpha said.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you guys," I apologized.

"It's fine," the Alpha said and then asked, "Now, will you please tell me why you are on our land in the first place?"

"Will you all please tell me your names?" I asked shyly. "I don't want to tell people I don't know about my life."

"Fair enough," the Alpha said. "Hello, my name is Steve, I am Alpha of the Black Blood Pack. This over here is my Beta, Dave, and my third, Zeek. The pack Warriors are Knyle, Koii, and Rebecca," Steve said and then asked "So, what's your name?"

"My name is Safora Silverbeam," I whispered, afraid that they would send me back.

"Silverbeam? Why are you here and not with your pack?" Asked Dave.

I sighed and said, "Sit down, this will take awhile."
__________________

I'm sorry you guys, but I'm going on vacation for 8-9 days, and then I'm going to a music camp for a week, and then after that I get spinal surgery!!! But I'll write as soon as I can and when ever I have a little bit of free time, okay?