Chapter 4

RECAP:

"Why are you here and not with your pack?" Asked Dave.

I sighed and said, "Sit down, this will take awhile."

__________________

Safora's pov:

I told them my story, starting from the day those rouges killed my mother. Giving them the "highlights" of my life up to now. By the end of my story, they were all shaking with anger and growling.

"What pack did this to you?" The Alpha asked me in a deadly calm voice. I started to back up, they were all really starting to scare me. "I said, what pack?" He asked again. I was quite scared now. "What pack?!" he finally yelled at me, and I let a small whimper escape my lips as my back hit a tree. 

Right at that moment, my wolf took control. Selena let our power show through her words as she spoke. "Calm down now!" I don't know how she did it, but she managed to calm down their wolves who had taken over their bodies. What was weird was that only their true mates should be able to do what she just did.

'I'm not mates with all of them am I?' I asked confused.

'No,' Selena said with a slight chuckle.

'How did we do that then?' I asked her.

She then spoke to me kindly and said, 'Everything will become clear very soon, Safora. I promise.'

'Alright Selena, but can you please give me back control?' I asked.

'In a moment, I first must introduce myself and answer a few of their questions, but only a few. Then you may have control again.' She said.

'Okay,' I replied.