Chapter 1 ♡

{Janelys In Mm}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Beep , Beep , Beep" My alarm blared. 6;15. "Great" I muttered. I staggered out of bed and looked at myself in the mirror. Wow. I am not a pretty sight in the morning. I tied my hair up and took a long hot shower. Once i got out I but on my favorite lotion by Juicy Couture "Viva La Juicy" . Then i grabbed my grey sweatshirt and pair of black leggings . Then tied up my grey 11's .My hair is black and straight , but to look as if i actually put time into getting ready I curled it at the ends. Once i finished getting dressed I sprayed some of Paris Hiltons perfume , made my bed , grabbed my phone from the charging dock grabbed my bag and went downstairs. " Hey Ma " I said to my mom who was downstairs eating while checking her phone. "Hey baby" She said not looking at me . My mom is a accountant at the Santana Bank . She gets really busy at times so in the mornings I dont see her that often. Although Im fine by my self at times she can get really annoying . "Arent you going to work?" I asked "Yeah i was about to head out love . Ill see you later hun" She kissed my forehead and left . My mom has always been at work ever since my dad died 4 months ago. But i dont mind. Gives me time to chill and be myself . The only bad thing about my dads death is that obviously hes gone . And that i wont have anyone to just laugh and clown around with . Not to mention I was there when he was killed . But i aint finna talk about this now. Theres no breakfast so i guess i get to go Mcdonalds and get me a Mcbreakfast .