Chapter 5 ♡

{Manuel in Mm}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Manuel and me finished fixing his car we and the girls finished watching the rest of the series and when we was done the girls left.
"See ya tommorow B :*" the girls hugged me. "Bye manuel " they said in a sing songy flirty way . Once i shut the door i met manuel in the kitchen and grabbed two cups.
"Want wine or champagne ?" I asked manuel looking in the fridge. When i felt his strong arms pick me up and spin me around
"I want a hug" he said bear hugging me and putting me on top of the counter."And a corona" he smiled "Whatd you do?" I said looking staright at his eyes.
"I didt do nothing , cant i just hug you cause i want to?" He said inocentley .
"No nigga. What did you do.?" I said straight. He sipped a mouthful of corona and looked in my eyes . "I broke it off with sierra today." He said looking down. Sierra is his girlfriend. Or ex-girlfriend now. Theyve been together for about 3 years. I widened my eyes and my jaw basiclly fell open. "Why??" I said still eyes widened. A tear fell down his cheek , but his face was hard as if he wasnt even crying. "Manuel your tearing up . " i said. My heart breaks everytime i see him cry . "Whatd she do . " i said dryly.
"JJ calm down." He said voice breaking. "I drove home from school with damon since my car was fckd up. I had left it at sierras house and damon took me to her house to drive over here so you could fix it. " He said in between sips of his beer. "Then what happend?" I asked looking carefully at him. "I went upstairs to see if she was home ..." he stopped short and balled his fist . He was sexy asf when his veins showed . "I went upstsairs and i found her on some dude ." He said as tears rolled down his cheeks . He still had a straight face on. "It didnt bother the fact that she cheated on. What bothered me was that when i walked in on her she didnt stop. " he said drinking a mouthful of his corona and slamming it down on the counter. "Calm down" i sighed and wiped the tears from his cheeks . He held my hand and i just had to hug him. "It hurts jj" he said as we were hugged. Then he pulled away and stared at me . Next thing i knew he pulled me into a long kiss. And i didnt pull away. He picked me up and carried me to my bed. He sat down on the edge and i was on his lap we started kissing again and i slid my hands through his hair and held them there . Then it hit me . I had to stop or things between us would fall .Besides, he doesnt like me. Hes just drunk and broken hearted. I dont need a man in my life. I had one and he died . "Manuel." I said breaking the kiss while having my forehead on his. "Your just hurt. " i said getting up . "Your right JJ. Im sorry." He got up and hugged me . "But i dont want to go home." He said wearily. "You can stay tonight ." I said hugging him back. I led him to my bed and took his shoes off. He was already asleep so i just left him there while i took a shower. I put on a tank top and minnie shorts . I got in the bed and went to asleep fast.