Chapter 3♡

{Alanys And Jay In Mm }
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was on my way back home when I remembered ma didnt go grocery shopping yesterday . So we got no food to eat or treats to watch movies with . "Yall wanna get cookies and watever at target?" I asked . "Foo you aint got nun at your house?" Jay asked annoyed . "Nah ma didnt go to the store . " I said rolling my eyes . "Alright then fata$$ target it is " Jay laughed . "Haa you know it ma " I winked and laughed . Then i turned up the radio and the song How to Love By lil Wayne played . "Yall depressed or sum" Alanys said as we sang along to the song . "Thats a old ah song tho to " she said putting her head in her hands , buh me and jay just kept sining . We got to target and we bought a lot of junk food . We bought cookies , candy , cookie dough , chips , soda , popcorn , ice cream and even more . When we were done we raced back home and closed all the windows and shut off the lights and played the Fast And Furious Series. "Yall want pizza or chinese?" I asked picking up the phone from the wall . "Chineseeee!" Alanys and Jay Squeeled . I dialed the chinese place and ordered and while they was on their way we changed into comfortable clothes."Where yo mom at ?" Alanys asked looking in her room. "I dont know work?" I said not caring. Alanys and Jay looked at eachother but I acted as if i didnt notice . I grabbed my phone and hopped on the couch to check my messeges when Jay snapped it out my hand . "Yo you alright cuz?" jay asked eyeing me . "Course i am why wouldnt i be ? " i asked trying to reach for my phone . "Maybe cause your dad died " Alanys said carefully . They know my dad died . Course they knew they like my blood . Not really but yall get it. They also know he was killed in front of me . Me and my dad was close and we did a lot together since my mom worked. That night me and him were driving around the city when he got hungry and stopped for ice cream . I got out and while i was buying it a truck came speeding down the street and tried to swerve the corner but ended up tipping over and crushing the car . With my dad inside it . I dont really like talking about it . So i avoid the converstation whenever i can. "Nah im good ." I snatched my phone back and heard a quiet "mjmm" before the bell rang . The chinese guy brought us the food . While jay split it and alanys filled the cups of pepsi i grabbed a couple blankets and pillows and threw them on the floor . We sat down and jay played the series . "Vin diesel here we go " jay laughed .