Chapter 6 ♡

{Sierra In Mm}
Everybodys outfit}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to Manuels snoring and his arm around me. I moved it cautiously so he wouldnt wake up. Its 7;00 and we was late for school. We got to go today since we skipped yesterday. I went downstairs to see if ma was home. I found her on the couch asleep with the tv on and a empty bottle of wine on the table . Great. I made my way to the kitchen so i could make me and manuel breakfast. I made us chocolate chip pancakes with whip cream and chocolate milk. Once i was done i brought the food and drinks upstairs and woke manuel up. "Hey dormilon" I said slowly. He opened one eye up and i smiled. "I made pancakes" i said waving them in his face. That woke him up . I had already finished eating so i got in the shower. Im going simple today so i just wore a black tank top with ripped jeans and creamed color flats. Then i just straightened my hair and parted it sideways. When i finished up getting dressed Manuel was in bed with his head in his hands. "what happened last night?" He said confused. "You told me about sierra." I said packing my bag. "Oh." He said slowly. "Lets go , we got class and you stink" I said smiling. "Where we going.?" Manuel said getting up and stretching . "Im driving you home so you can shower and change" I said grabbing his hands and pulling him out . I punched in the code to the garage and opened the door to my dads charger. "your taking the monster?" Manuel said wide eyed. Manuel calls the dodger "monster" cause when we were little my dad used to take us around the city and the engine would roar so loudley manuel would get scared and call it a monster. "Yes little girl now get in ." i ordered him. He sighed and got in. I turned the engine on and all that was heard was a loud roar. I smiled to myself ,slipping on my shades while i out my hands on the stirring wheel. "Ready?" I looked at manuel and watched as he whipped his head and looked at me in horror. "uh.oh." was all he let out. i smirked and hit the gas causing the wheels to screech and causing smoke. I raced to his house and pulled up his lawn. "You gon get yaself killed if ya ass keep driving like that." Manuel said looking straight , I just laughed and turned of the car . We got out and manuel opened the door with his keys .Once we opened the door we were recived with a flying glass cup but we ducked quickley . "Ma wtf?!" Manuel screamed.
"Sorry honey i thought it was your father." Manuels Mom said coming over to us. "yall fighting again arent you?" Manuel said looking his mom in the eye. "Its complicated baby." She said dropping her eyes. "Whatever im going to shower and change" Manuel said without looking at her . I looked at her and offered a hug. She instantley hugged me back. "Its hard seeing him having to put up with our mesess" She said in between sobs . I patted her back , "Hell be fine. hes strong Mrs.Rodriguez" I said holding her shoulders. " I hope your right darling." She sighed . Mrs.Rodriguez And Mr.Rodriguez are always fighting and yelling at eachother . Mr.Rodriguez ends up leaving the house but returns a day later. Mr.Rodriguez is like a second dad to me  and he treats me as if i were his daughter. Manuel Came downstair and we left to school. Here we go .
___________________________♡.
Hey guys!! So its my first book and im like really excited. I will start making other persons P.o.v.!
Dormilon:Sleepy heaf