Chapter 4 ♡

{Janelys outfit in Mm}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I fell asleep around the fifth movie . I woke up at about 7 . I looked around and saw the mess we had left so i got up and started to clean up around the living room . I put away any leftovers we had and went into the kitchen to start making dinner for mom when she gets home. I decided to just give her my leftovers of chinese food and if she wants anything ill cook it for her. I left the girls sleeping and went upstairs to take a looongg hot bath . Once I finished my bath I grabbed my black tank top and put on some jeans and my dads silver cross necklace.Im just going to the garage so i didnt need shoes or accesories. I just left my hair the way it was. I went downstairs and woke up the girls . "What time is it?" Alanys yawned" bout to be 8" I said checking my phone. "And where you going?" Jay said observing me . " to the garage" I said smiling . "Againnnnn?" They both said . Alanys and Jay know i love to spend anytime i can at the garage . Before my dad died we were fixing his black dodge charger. So whenever im free off school or bored i just hang out in the garage at home.I walked out with the girls behind me and punched in the code and the mechanic gate pulled up and opened . The girls just hopped on the couch and watched me fix the car. "Yo ma is so cool how you able to understand this shi , i mean all i know about a car is that you need an engine for it to work " Jay said laughing . "Forreal cuz is like a gift or sum , and you know them boys dig a type of female like that " Alanys said smirking . "Yall know i aint looking for anyone" i said bent over the hood tightneing up any loose ends. "Youll meet someone eventually thats gonna change your mind" Alanys said all seriousness . I put the wrench back in the tool box and closed the hood . "Yeesh girl you keep finish fixing them cars with black grease on your hands you gonna end up single all your life " alanys said with a sarcastic face . " Man watever" i said grabbing a small towel and wiping my hands while walking around the car. Then suddenley a car came roaring through the street and stopping in my driveway. "Yo janelys talk to me this isnt normal " a guy said getting out the car . I smirked and opened the car hood . "Its your fuel map dude its got a ugly ahh hole " i said looking under the hood. "Man " the guy smacked the car and sighed. "Calm down Manuel it isnt something we cant fix" i laughed. Manuel is like my brother . Seriously sometimes i even mistake him as my actual brother xD . Manuel and i have grown up together and done everything together . He the realest since day 1 . He knows everything about me . From my birthmarks to the day my dad died. He knows everything about me. He slid his fingers thru his curly hair. His green eyes dashed around the hood . Alright then , guess i gotta stay over he smirked.