Chapter 2♡

{Janelys Car in mm}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hopped in my Huracane Lamborghini and connected my phone to the Aux Cord . I never f****d Nik and thats F***d up if i did f***k her shed be f**ked up , who ever is hittin aint hittin right cause she act up like she need d@ck in her life " I sang along . When i pulled up to Mcdonalds I ordered my breakfast and headed back to school. I kept singing along untill I pulled up to school. I waited in the parking lot until I finished my orange juice . I scrolled through my instagram feed and noticed i have been in the car longer than i should have . So i got out and walked to my first class. When I walked i saw my two bestfriends sitting next to eachother . So i went up to them. My bestfriends is Alanys and Jay . Alanys is tall with a Awsome Bod!!! And Has Blonde hair . Jay Is Darker and has black curly hair . Also has a awsome bod. "Hey Girly " Alanys Said .
"Wassup baby" Jay said smiling. Jay and Alanys are like really bad but at the same time so awsome. They the reason I can be clown and bad at times. But either way i love em both. "Guh we was just about to leave." Jay said rolling her eyes . "Forreal , if this damn teacher dont show up im heding home. " Alanys Said yawning . "You see what happens when you dont listen to me and go partying at a sunday night at 10;00" I laughed . "Shut up foo " Alanys yawned and pounded her haid against the table . "Girl Stop you gon push the last of whats left of your brain out on the table." I said acting really worried . Jay laughed and Alanys faked snored . "Maaneee I aint finna wait for baldy to show up in getting tf out of here " Jay said getting up. "Fr les go " Alanys got up. "Yall wanna head home and watch netflix?" I asked while grabbing my keys from my bag. Alanys and Jay looked at me and smiled . Thats a definate yas .