Chapter 8 ♡

I got home and instantley went to the cabinet to find something to calm me down. Whiskey it was. I filled a cup with ice and the drink and gulped it down and went for more when i saw a bag of chips ahoy on the counter . So i grabbed them and went to the living room turned of my phone , lights and changed and watched t.v until i fell asleep.
Manuels p.o.v ;
I called janelys about 10 times , left 20 messeges , i called her house phone , skype everything and the girl wouldnt answer. I was worried so went to look for her at her house . I knocked on her door and heard the t.v so she had to be home. I wasnt getting an answer so i opened up with the key she gave me. I opened up and i wanted to burst out crying. Janelys was asleep with a empty bottle of whiskey next to her. Janelys doesnt drink . But when she does its got to be a horrible reason. I found that out when she passed out at my house the night her dad died. I picked her up and took her to the bathroom and tried pouring water on her and shaking her but she wasnt answering me. I picked her up and put her in the bathtub under the faucet . She started caughing and finally opened her eyes . Then she turned around and threw up all over the floor. "Shit" Was all she said . "Janelys what t'f?!" I said looking at her pale face . I could see in her eyes she was hurt. And drunk.

"I feel nasty" She said with her eyes closed and leaning on my chest . And she wasnt playing fam her breath stank of whiskey. I carried her to the sink and left her in the bathroom to get cleaned up.