Chapter 10 ♡

{Janelys outfit in Mm}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jay P.o.v ;
"Yo Girl u havent heard from Jj ?" I asked Alanys As I Walked to my room to make my bed. I live alone since my parents are always on business trips and watever. Besides My Brother is coming into town and hes staying with me so i got to clean up.
"Yeah manuel told me yesterday he found her knocked out in her living room with a empty bottle of whiskey beside her. So You know what that means." Alanys explained to me.
"Damn , shit sucks. But she is going thru a tough time with her dad and sierra disrespecting him and shit. But JJ Told her ass " I stated Folding my sheets. " Yeah im not worried about Janelys going soft cause you know that girls like a statue. Shit sometimes i wonder if she is the way she look straight at people and scare they ass." Alanys laughed.
"Yeah i aint worried either , i just hope she doesnt drink too much. You know she gets to risky " I said grabbing thr phone again. " Yo i got to go , Devins flying today in half an hour and i still gotta clean and get dressed to go grab a bite. Im not finna cook today girl " I said Sitting down."Aight bih , i gotto go do my nails . Ill send you a pic later of them"
"Aight , lov u bih" I blew a kiss and hung up.
And my nightmare comences in half an hour.
Janelys P.o.v;
I woke up with the worst headache ever. My hair was all messy and my Clothes was all tugged on. Shit must of gone real between me and Manuel. Even tho he thinks i dont remember. I was wondering where he was but this headache was killing me . I went into my bathroom and looked for my advil and swollowed down two pills. I then got in the shower and washed off all the makeup i didnt get off yesterday. Just then i smelled food in my room. I got out put on some leggings and my dads oversized shirt. I tied my hair up in a top knot and walked out to see manuel laying down. " Hey did you cook something.?" I asked scrunching my nose. "Nah i ordered pizza." He said in a raspy , sexy voice. "Where?!" I asked running up to him. "Nena downstairs" He laughed. I ran downstairs to see two boxes of pizza laying on the kitchen counter. I also saw a tub of ice cream and donuts. Manuel was walking downstair with nothing but pijama pants. His abbs were piercing my eyes and his veins were popping out and showing. Stop i said to myself. Hes a brother. Nothing more. Yesterday was just a drunk night. I ate 2 slices of pizza and a chocolate donut with a cup of ice cream . When i finished I went upstairs to wash my mouth again and change .I slipped on my gray cute af shirt with my black ripped jeans and white converse. Put on my diamond studs , tied my hair into a messy and went downstairs. Manuel was still eating and checking his phone. He looked up and saw me dressed up and looked at me weird.
"Where you going?" He asked eyeing me.
"Im going to jays house. Her brothers flying in and we got to pick him up to go eat" I tossed him a shirt and grabbed my keys and phone.
"And who said i was going?" he said smart.
"Dont go. Ill drop you of at your house.
He put on his shirt and got up and followed me to the car.