Chapter 11 ♡

{Devin in Mm}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Janelys p.o.v*
I dropped manuel off at his house and drove to Jaylenes house and help her clean up a little before we got to pick up her brother devin. I turned on drakes hotline bling and started dancing in thr car like a crazy person. I was getting all types of stares but i ignored them. I finally pulled up to Jays apartments gate and punched in the code jay gave me. I pulled up to her building and walked to the last door and knocked hard. "Biiitccchhhhhh opeeen uppp " I yelled while knocking. Jay opened the door and was looking at me wide eyed.Jay was wearing a black crop top that showed her shoulders with  black high waist ripped jeans and her timberlands. "You gon get me kicked out this apartments if you dont lower your voice everytime you visit" Jay said walking back inside the house. I just chuckled and sat on the couch. "What time devin flying in ?" I asked as i played with my hair . Jay looked at her watch and her eyes nearly popped out her head. "Omygosh bitch get up!!!" Jay grabbed her keys then my arm then pulled me out and closed the door we ran to the car and jumped in . I sped to the airport and stopped at the Jet blue terminal. Devin was standing there with his phone in his hands and suitcase in the other.

"About time your ass got here im freezing" Devin stared down at Jay. "Sorry Dev i got caught up cleanig the house for you " Jay said rolling her eyes . I popped the trunk and helped her put his bags in . "It dont matter now. At least im with ya " Devin said grabbing his sister into a hug . I smiled cause even though they fight like crazy they love eachother a lot. Then he stared at me . When he saw me he raced towards me and picked me up . "Well if it isnt JJ " He laughed "did u get shorter ?" He smirked "No you got taller " I laughed pushing him away playfully and walking to the drivers side of the car. "We gonna eat or what?"