Chapter 3: Pt. 2

Nikki ran back in the room with a shopping mall. Just kidding. But seriously she had a shit load of clothes, she threw them on the bed along with herself. She dramatically whipped her head back having her hair flying everywhere. "Wow," Jenny and I said as we stayed in shocked. "what is all this?" I said trying to comprehend it all. There had to be over 10 dresses in that damn pile. I slowly started to walk to it and slightly touching it. "You said you needed something not too fancy right? Well here." "A dress or two would've worked not your whole damn suitcase." Jenny can be an ass but I give her this one. "This is only half of my suitcase." I choked on air. "Quit playing and try these on all ready." She grabbed me and dragged me to the bathroom.

"My name is Jay Park. Park Jaebum." I cocked my head to the side. "And?" He huffed. "You're serious?" I shrugged my shoulders, "Should I know you?" He glanced down real quick then back up to me. "No it's cool." I feel a bit bad, and it's not like I had a dramatic experience for me to forget anyone I just don't know him. "Well anyways what's bugging you?" He sat back, "Life." "What do you mean?" He sat back up. "Would you hold a mistake against someone even if was they didn't mean it?" I raised an eyebrow, "Well it depends. How bad was the mistake?" "On a scale from 1 to 10? About an 11." I huffed. Well. "What did you do? What did you say?" He started look.....embarrassed? What happened to this guy?

"I might've said somethings that were true and understandable at the time, but other people don't think so." I rolled my eyes, "What was it?" He pulled out his phone and then he suddenly got a bit ticked off. "I can show you better that I can tell you but my phone isn't working. Look just understand I was young and irritated and homesick. I've been living in Korea since I was in high school, by myself. My family lives upstate and I basically got "a job offer" over there and it's only been a year since I professionally started and I all ready got into deep shit." He isn't giving specific detail, which is fine, but hard to help.

"Well what do you do over there?" I said in a bit of bright tone, hopefully it will let him open up a bit. He looked up at me, he seems scared. He took a sip of his drink and then cleared his throat. You can tell he really doesn't want to admit much. "I'm a singer. I'm part of a boy band called 2PM and I'm their leader." 2PM? That sounds familiar. Whatever. "So...I'm assuming whatever you said made the other guys angry and they want you out?" He put his pizza down and finished chewing. "Not exactly. These messages just popped up, someone hacked into my old MySpace page and got those messages I sent to a friend of mine and uploaded them. The CEO of my company wants to stay low for a bit until things cool down but I feel like the other guys are being held back because of it, and even though they say they understand and are supporting me, I don't really believe that. I'm currently debating if I should I leave or not."

Poor guy, he feels like the blame of it all. I can't even eat because I feel so bad. "What did your parents say about it?" He swallowed his food again. "At first they were a bit pissed, not at me but the situation itself, what type of person would ever do that? I tried my best to be good to everyone. But now my family just has my back and is hoping for the best." I put my pizza down and finished chewing. He seems like a sweet guy but looks like the type to be an ass. "Well if your fans are really your fans, they'll support you no matter what. I feel you should do what you believe is right. Either way," I placed my hand on top of his. "I'll support you." I gave him a big smile. He chuckled and nodded. "Thanks." I nodded too and went back to eating my food. This is really good.