Chapter 10: Pt. 2

I woke up with Nikki wrapped around me on one side and Jenny on the other. I smiled. Suddenly flashes of last night came to me. I can't cry anymore but it still scares me. Just the thought of it scares me.

I don't want to go home, what if my brothers figure it out. I'll be happy but Carlos could go back to jail or maybe even prison. He's still on parole and one slip up, he's done for.

Nikki started to move around. I moved her and Jenny's arms from around me and went to the bathroom. I was sore. I knew this wasn't right.

"It's still bleeding?" I whispered.

"Is it a lot?"

My head popped up and saw Nikki at the door. I looked down and checked, "I don't know honestly." I said as I looked back up at her. "Do you want me to check or..?" I was nervous or embarrassed, not about Nikki looking I was totally fine with it, it's just I'm scared that something actually might be wrong and I'd really have to go to the hospital.

I nodded. She came towards me and made me pick a leg up. "I don't see much. It looks fine, but really think you should go get this checked out Kai." I nodded. She's right. What if they didn't use a condom? They could have something or I could've gotten pregnant. I sighed and nodded, "You're right...but let's just go to a small clinic. I'll let them think I'm a whore or something." She shook her head, "You need a proper examination Kaila. This wasn't just random sex, this was rape. I know you're scared and embarrassed but you need this. If Ian and Xavier had given you anything we need to catch it now."

"She's right Kai."

I looked up to see Jenny at the doorway. "But-" "But nothing! If you have something they could get arrested and put away for a long time. Especially since their involved in a gang, right?" I nodded. If they know my brother, or Hector, that means they kick it with a dude named Torres, or at least that's what they call him. "Carlos is gonna find out one way or another, and I prefer you to tell him before they do and get the story all twisted." "But Carlos wouldn't believe them. Would he?" Nikki asked looking at me. I shook my head, "Carlos knows I hate that shit, he'd question me yeah but he wouldn't believe them for a second unless I say."

I wouldn't ever be with someone that's involved in gangs and shit. It's stupid. There was a point in time when I hated Carlos because of it, he was always in juve, he almost went to prison last year because he jumped some dude. Now he's on parole and trying to get his shit together.

We got dressed and afterwards we went to the hospital. I don't hate doctors but right now I do. It's only 9am and people are already here? Nikki held my hand and she gave it a little squeeze. I looked at her, "You okay Kai?" I nodded. Jenny put her arm around me, "You're okay now." I hate those words now. I know I am, stop repeating them.

There was an older nurse lady at the front desk, she seems nice, she smiled brightly. Jenny did all the talking. "Hello Honey, how can help you?" "Hello, ummm. Can we have a rape test, kit thingy done?" Her smiled disappeared quickly, "For who?" Jenny sighed and without looking at me, "My curly haired friend behind me." The lady nodded, "Please take a seat, the doctor will be right with you." Jenny nodded. I sighed as we sat and waited.

Jay's POV

This isn't like her, why isn't she answering me? Oh that's right! She has a performance in San Francisco today...damn. But I was blowing up her phone all day yesterday? What's up with her? I didn't do anything so she can't be mad at me...

Martin's POV

"You know I'm not letting this go." I said to Cam and the twins. "We know you're not but you shouldn't do anything stupid, think about this man." J.J. said. "What if it was May? Or Jenny? Would you guys sit still?" Both Cameron and J.J. looked at each other and stayed quiet. "Excatly! So don't tell me shit. You guys know how I feel about Kai, even though she's with Jay I'll still be there for her."