Chapter 9: Pt. 2

I talked to Jay and he said he won't be able to come to LA for a little bit. It sucks but I understand. David must've seen the disappointment in my face because he said he would take me out and we'll go anywhere I want.

I had put on light wash skinny jeans, a white crop top, with white vans. I put my hair half up and half down, curled.

David and I went to have lunch, then we went shopping for both him and I, then we just drove around. "You have fun?" I nodded, "Yeah! Thanks Brother." "No problem, but uhh a friend of mine wants to meet up. You want to go?" I shrugged my shoulders, "Where at?" "The Santa Monica pier?"

The pier.

Everytime I think if that place I get the chills, I haven't been there since Jay was here. I guess I can walk around.

I looked at David and nodded, he smiled and then got on the freeway.

Jay's POV

What do I wear? I usually don't care but with her I do. I grabbed a black v-neck and black jeans. This is alright...right?

Kaila's POV

David and I walked around looking for his friend. The pier looks so pretty at night, the lights are so cool. David dialed his friend's number. "Ay man where you at?" His head shot up and he was rapidly turning around, "By the ocean?"

"Where is he?" I said as we started walking towards a rail and when we finally got there I couldn't believe my eyes. A medium height Korean man leaned against the rail on the phone looking around. Once his eyes met mine I couldn't help the tears.

"Jay!"

I ran up to him, he hung up and put his phone in his pocket. I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his waist. After a month...30 days! I finally get to feel him, see him! "Hey Baby Girl. Missed me?" I nodded into his shoulder. "I'd like to hear your voice..." I picked my head up, "Hi." He chuckled, "Hi." Then we kissed.

Jay's POV

After the longest month of my life I finally get to see my baby girl. She's gotten more beautiful. I put her down and quickly hugged David. "Thanks Man." "No problem. Glad to see you again." I smiled. I put my arm around her. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her and she couldn't keep her off of me. Her smile is the brightest thing in this world and I wouldn't change it.

"Well! I'm gonna leave you two. I'll be back in 2 hours to get her, have fun." He then turned around and began to walk away.

Her jaw dropped, "Seriously David!?" He held up the peace sign.

Kaila's POV

We got on all the rides and ate random food. It was the best thing in the world! I couldn't let go of his hand. It was like a dream I didn't want to wake up from.

Jay and I had gone down to the beach and just sat there watching the waves. I looked at him and saw that he was already staring at me. I smiled. "So how was Korea?"

"Boring. Stressful." he said as he looked at the water.

I don't know if I can ask but I want to know...he was gone for a month. He's possibly just having a mini vacation before going back.

"So..." He looked back at me, "What happened?" He cleared his throat and stared into my eyes.

"Well...I went to my ex company so they could terminate my contract, which they did. The reason why I was there for a month was because it needed to be finalized, and luckily they pushed it up or else I would've been there longer."