Chapter 6

It's been a week since I've been home and everything has been okay...for now. "Let's get dinner I'm buying!" "What? Martin paying?" I gave my sarcastic surprise. He mocked a laugh and nodded, "Yeah its almost 7 and I'm starving so~ you guys in or nah?" We all agreed and decided to take Nikki's car and go get some burgers.

"Dude I'm so tired. Like. Can the week be over already?" We sat a table and just slowly ate. We have another performance coming up soon and we've been working non stop. "It's only Tuesday, three more days honey." May said as she patted Tommy on the back. He just groaned, it really doesn't help to think of it that way either. D.J. sighed, "This weekend I'm sleeping, nothing else." We all agreed to his comment, we are so worn out.

"Okay this is pathetic. We need to get some energy back or something." Nikki is the energetic one and Martin following behind her but even Martin doesn't agree.

"Look Nik you need to understand that we're tired. Aren't you?" She looked at me and nodded. Martin clapped his hands together, "Okay guys I think it's time for us to go. You look like you're going to kill each other." We got our stuff together and headed. I was the third one to be dropped off, thank God, because that car was too packed. No one's home? This sucks. I went up to my room and closed the door. Bed. I jumped on it and cuddled with a pillow. How nice.

Ring!

Fuck. Who in the hell is calling me? I looked at the caller ID, Jay! "Hello?" "Hey Princess." A smile took over as he said Princess. "How's it going Big Boy?" He chuckled, how cute! "I'm good, where are you?" "Home. You?"

"The airport."

I jumped up quick. The airport? "The airport? Why are you at the airport?" He sighed, "Remember how I told you had to go back to Korea?" Oh shit that's right! I totally blanked out on that. Aww, he's leaving. "Yeah." "Well I'm getting on a plane to go..." "Oh." I laid back in pity. "But I need to make a stop in LA." I jumped back up. "Really for what?"

"To see you."

Jay's POV

"To see you."

I sat in the airport waiting for her response.

"What?"

Her voice was barely even a whisper. I smiled. She just might cry.

"Yeah, I don't know when I'll come back and I want you to be the last face I see before I go." It's true. I've been missing her so much, I just need to see her one last time to see if my feelings are the same. If they are, I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend. If not, we'll stay good friends. "Jay..I....d-don't know what to say." "Do you want me to go or not?" I heard a slight giggle, "Of course!" I smiled. "Okay good. I'll be there in a few hours, and I know you'll be asleep so don't worry. I got a ride and everything. I'll just see you after school. Sound good?" "Yeah that's perfect! I'll see you tomorrow I guess. Text me when you land though." I couldn't stop smiling, "Of course. See you tomorrow Kai." "See you tomorrow Jay." I hung up with her and sat back. Finally after what feels like forever I get to see my baby girl.

Kaila's POV

I started screaming and jumping on my bed. He's coming! Oh my God what am I going to wear? I got off my bed and ran to my closet. I'll see him after school so maybe-shit! I have rehearsal afterwards. I'll have to skip it. I don't know when I'll see him again so I'll spend as much time with him as I can. I decided to text Tommy to tell him that something came up and I can't go to rehearsal. He knows I wouldn't lie about missing rehearsal, and this the first time so it won't matter. I threw my phone on bed and went back to my closet. What to wear.

"Anybody home?" I stopped and raised an eyebrow.

"David?" I called out. There were footsteps coming up the stairs. Suddenly David popped his head in, "Can I come in?" I nodded. He came and gave me a hug then went to my bed. "You're home late. What happened?" "George made me cover for him...again." "Gotchu." George is David's good friend but he isn't a good friend to David. He always bails on him for stuff then asks David to cover for him at work. I keep telling David to forget about him but the thing is David and I are very loyal to people we care about, no matter how bad they do us, we stay by their side.