Chapter 14

I sat up as my alarm went off. The last first day of school. I'm a senior. Geeze, it was just yesterday when I walked in as a freshman.

I recently cut my hair so now it's a bit shorter and I have bangs. I did my makeup nicely, I put my hair in a bun, and put on a black and white striped, turtle neck dress with black converse. I'm not ready. I grabbed my bag and went downstairs.

"Oh Mija! You look so cute!" My mom squealed. I smiled, "Thank you Mom. Where are the boys?" "Carlos and David are getting ready for work." I nodded as I poured apple juice in a cup. My phone started to vibrate, Jay!

Hope you have a great last 1st day of high school Babe!♡

Awe! He remembered!

"Who are you grinning at?" I got startled when David's voice rang in my ear. "Someone.." I said, David will know who I'm talking about. And of course I'm right, he raised his eyebrow.

"Who's 'someone'?" Carlos knugdes me as he walks to the fridge. I widen my eyes and walked away real quick, Dave chuckled. When he finished pouring milk he faced me, "So..? Who is it?" He sipped his drink. I glanced at Dave as I sipped my juice. "Kaila..." Carlos isn't going to stop. "Someone, now calm down." "Well who?" There was a small pause, "You're not going to tell me?" You can tell he's irritated but it's still too soon to tell him, I haven't even told Mom yet. "Whatever find your own ride to school." He walked out the house pissed. I feel bad but it's for everyone's safety. I looked towards the front door, I love my big brother but it's too risky. I felt a hand on my shoulder, "I'll take you, come on." David said as he walked pass me.

"You know you can't keep it a secret forever. Especially if you're going to have a serious relationship." David said as he drove on the freeway. "I know but it's Carlos I'm worried about, Mom will have a fit, of course because he's older, but Carlos...I'm afraid of everything that could happen." I looked out the window, Mom will eventually get over it and allow me to date but Carlos will go crazy. "I understand but you have to understand where's he coming from, to be honest I'm still not okay with you dating Jay but because he makes you happy I'm allowing it. Carlos just might do the same." He might be right but I can't take any chances.

He pulled up to school. Senior year, here we go. "Good luck Kid, love you." "Love you too Brother." I got off the car and walked up the stairs.

"Kai!" Here we go..."Nikki!" She jumped on me and hugged me. "I missed you so much Kailie! You don't even understand!" "You were gone for a month Nik, calm down." I said as I patted her back. Nikki left to Italy a week after my birthday, and when she came back I was busy helping Jay and Cha get settled in LA so I haven't really seen her, or the crew at that.

"Yo yo yo!" Martin shouted as he came to us. "Hey." I said normally, "Hi Martin!" Nikki squealed, she hasn't changed at all. Well besides the blonde hair, Martin either, not one bit.

Then someone did a dog whistle, we turned around to see the twins and May walking towards us. J.J. had a fade with his hair grown out on top. D.J. was almost the same but his hair was a bit shorter. May's hair was in a bob and pitch black. "What's up?" May said. I gave her a head nod. "Where's Jen?" J.J. asked but I shrugged my shoulders, "She said she was on her way when I left my house." I pulled out my phone as I looked at the double doors to see if she was walking through or not, which she wasn't. I checked my phone, nothing. I began to text her but that's when someone hit my shoulder. I quickly turned around and put up my fist. "Damn Street Fighter." Jenny said with a smile. She was holding Cam's hand.

She looks the same but brighter. And Cam's hair was longer. "The power couple has arrived!" Martin yelled out. I smiled and locked arms with Jenny. "It's about time you got here." I said, I rested my head on her arm. "Sorry but I was waiting on this one." She nodded her head towards Cam. "Oh, Cam doesn't cum fast enough when you call him?" J.J. asked. Cam looked him dead in the eye, "At least I last longer than a minute." My eyes widen, D.J. and Martin snickered, May tried not to laugh, and Jen just smiled. Fucking shit yo!