Chapter 2

Ashley and Star talked and texted alot in the two and a half months.

BVB had a busy touring schedule they even got to sing with the Misfits onstage together. (Wow BVB and Misfits what a concert. Above is a pic from that concert. It's Black Veil Brides and Misfits together)

Ashley did hurt while he went on tour but he didn't want to disappoint the fans but he had to drink to take away the pain because he didn't want to become depend on pain pills. So he drank the pain away. He wore shirts to hide the bruises on his back, when he did have sex with fangirls he covered the bruises with makeup and no one knew about his injuries.

But after two months Ashley healed enough to where the bruises were all but gone.

The three month mark was coming up and Ashley called Star to see if she would come to the concert. He even had tickets for her to come but when he called her a day before the concert.

Star never answered her phone.

So at first Ashley thought maybe she was working. So the next morning he called her phone again at 7:30am but again Star didn't answer it. It went straight to voice mail.

Ashley wanted to go see her but he had to help set things up and the concert was in a few hours.

Star never called Ashley back and never came to the concert.

THE NEXT MORNING

The next morning Ashley tried calling her again and she didn't answer so then Ashley got worried he got dressed.

Andy saw Ashley walking out, "Ashley where are you going?"

"To Star's she hasn't answered my phone calls for nearly three days." Ashley.

Andy looked at him, "Give me a few minutes I'm going with you."

Ashley waited they left a note for the guys then went to Star's apartment. Ashley knocked but no one answered.

The neighbor came out, "Hello are you the police?"

"Ma'am do we look like police? Why did you ask that?" Ashley.

"Yesterday her boyfriend was over I could her yelling. Carl was calling her all kinds of names." neighbor.

Ashley became worried, "Carl was here! Andy we need to get in there." Ashley reached for the knob and it turned and he and Andy went inside.
"Star! Star are you here! It's Ashley Purdy."

They went from room to room Ashley opened the bedroom door and saw Star sitting on the bed with her back to the door he walked in.

"Star! Star!" Ashley. Then he walked around to her and Andy just walked to the door. Ashley looked at her but she didn't look up. "Star look at me!"
She didn't move so he knelt down to her and lifted her chin, "Oh god! Andy look at her face."

Andy walked over and saw Star's face it was badly bruised and some blood was still on her face.

"Andy some of these bruises are fresh but some are days of not weeks old." Ashley.

Andy was shocked at what he saw, "Ashley we can't leave her here he'll kill her. We're getting her out of here."

"Star! Star it's Ashley you need to listen to me. We're going to pack you a bag." Ashley.

But she still didn't answer so Ashley shook her for several seconds then Star came out of it and touched Ashley's face, "Ashley! You came back."

"Yes I told you I'd see you again. Let's get a bag packed come on." Ashley.

Star got up and saw Andy, "Oh hello Andy."

"Hi Star." Andy.

After forty-five minutes they got a bag packed and left the apartment. They didn't know what to do so they took her back to the tour bus. They were going to be in the city for three days which would give them enough of time to figure things out.

When they walked onto the bus the guys saw Star's face as Ashley walked her to the back.

"Ashley put her in the big room you can move my stuff out or I'll do it later." Andy.

Ashley looked at him, "Alright."

"Thank you Andy." Star.

Ashley took her to the room and he moved all if Andy's stuff to his bunk and put his own things in the big room with Star while Star sat on the bed.

Ashley still had his pain medicine so he gave Star a couple of them then laid her down and she wouldn't let his hand go so he laid down with her until she finally fell asleep.

Meanwhile Andy sat down and told the guys about finding Star like that and that it was the guy who Ashley fought. "He wasn't there and as you can see she's hurt bad so we got her out of there. We'll figure things out I hope before we have to leave." Andy.

"Well then it's a good thing we'll be here for three days." Jake.

They all agreed.

Star held onto Ashley for dear life, "He came back a couple of weeks ago at first. I kept my door locked but he caught me off guard that's where these old bruises came from. But last night I was going to go out and he was waiting for me to open my door he pushed his way in and started hitting me again over and over again. I couldn't get away. Oh Ashley I thought he was going to kill me. I'm so scared he'll find me." Star.

Ashley just held her softly because he didn't want to hurt her. "It's alright we'll keep you safe he won't hurt you."

After awhile Star fell asleep and Ashley went up front where the guys saw him walk up.

"She ok?" CC.

"She's asleep now. I think she'll be alright now told her we would keep her safe. Find somewhere to put her so he can't find her. Thanks for asking CC." Star.

"No problem man." CC.

"Andy how much do we have on this tour?" Ashley.

"We have one more stop on the tour then we head home for about a month and a half then we head to Sweden." Andy.

"But that's great that gives us enough time to get Star set up somewhere safe." Ashley.

They all stayed up a while longer talking before going to bed. Ashley slept in the bed with Star.

Ashley being there seemed to help her sleep better. Ashley laid there a while longer before falling asleep he wondered what all Carl had done to her she didn't tell him. So he left it alone.