Chapter 4

The next day Andy and the others went to another meeting and told Bob about Ashley's situation.

Bob was very sad for Ashley's lost and very understanding and agreed to rescheduling the tours. So he put out the word just like Andy suggested.

Later that day around 3pm Andy and the others went by the hospital. Andy saw the food still sitting there from yesterday but Ashley and Star was no where to be found. Andy went out to the nurse's station, "Hello my friend Ashley and his girlfriend where are they? They're not in the room."

"What room we're they in?" nurse.

"Room 312." Andy.

"Oh 312 yes well she's been moved to another room for her safety and his." nurse.

"Excuse me for her safety and his. What do you mean?" Andy.

"Yes well Ms. Bright woke up and her boyfriend told her about the baby and she became very upset to the point it drew a crowd they seem to all know her boyfriend and started taking pictures of him and her. Mr. Purdy became very upset trying to calm her down and asked for a private room. So we moved them to the fifth floor to room 516 and we have security outside the room." nurse.

"She woke up. Thanks. Guys they moved them to the fifth floor room 516." Andy.

Then as they wet to the room Andy filled them in o everything.

While Andy and the others were in the meeting that morning Ashley sat holding Star's hand when she woke up.

She had been unconscious for four days. When she came to the first thing she saw was Ashley. In a low voice, "Ashley!"

Ashley hugged her gently and kissed her then she remembered the car, "Ashley the car. Did it hit me?"

Ashley was sad, "Yes babe it did. You were thrown through the store window. You have some cuts on your face, arms, and legs plus your left leg is broken."

"The baby it's alright right? Please tell me the baby is alright?" Star.

Ashley hung his head low and tears ran down his face.

"Ashley? Ashley the baby is alright?" Star. She started tearing up.

Ashley looked up at her and shook his head 'no'.

Star started to rock, "Ashley! The baby has to be alright."

Ashley shook his head again.

Star touched his face, "The baby has to be ok. Ashley please!"

Ashley shook his head, "No we lost it."

Star suddenly slapped Ashley and screamed, "NO! NO! NOoooo!"

Ashley stood up and tried to calm her down but she wouldn't everyone heard her scream.

The nurses ran into the room pulled Ashley away then one went and got a sedative.

People were gathering outside the room. Ashley turned and saw people at least three people recognized Ashley. They saw him crying they started taking pics.

Star was screaming about the baby then the sedative kicked in.

Ashley went to her side, "Please close the door. We can't stay here she needs to be moved and I want security. I'm famous and I don't need her to be more stressed out than she already is. Please now!"

The nurses left and after left and after a couple of hours a room became available on the fifth floor. So when they moved her security was there to keep people back.