Chapter 7

The next day Mia moved into the extra bedroom. She spent the next few weeks getting to know Ashley and the twins. Ashley enjoyed talking and getting to know Mia and he always seemed more cheerful around her and the twins.

Then the time came for tour. Mia and the twins saw him off.

While Ashley was gone Juliet came over alot.

While Ashley was away he would Skype alot with the kids and even talked with Mia.

Andy noticed that Ashley would talk a little with her but as time went on they would talk longer and sometimes Andy would hear their conversations and it wasn't all about the kids.

Ashley would ask her how her day was, how she was doing, what was she doing. Ashley and Mia would joke around and talk for hours.

Andy liked hearing Ashley laughing again.

This went on for two years with Mia living there as the babysitter.

The kids are very attached to her and Ashley liked her.

One day it happened to be a bad day for Ashley.

The kids were spending the night with their Uncle Andy and Ms. Juliet.

So Ashley came home Mia told him that the kids were with Andy.

Ashley nodded and went to his room, he took a shower and sat down at the table that was Star's. He looked at her picture and started crying, "Babe, I love you."

Mia was walking by when she saw and heard Ashley crying. She walked in and saw him in a towel and reached over touched his head and knelt down, "Ashley!"

He looked up, "I miss her."

"I know you do. It's going to be alright. It's going to hurt awhile. I know." Mia.

"You know?" Ashley.

"Yes I lost my fiance nearly four years ago and sometimes I miss him more than other times. He was killed by a drunk driver." Mia.

"Oh I'm so sorry. Juliet never said anything." Ashley.

Mia touched his face, "It's ok you didn't know." Mia smiled then stood up. Ashley looked up at her she touched his face.

Then he wrapped his arms around her waist and for several seconds just held her with his face into her stomach.

"Come on you need to rest." Mia. Mia walked him to his bed.

Ashley stopped then looked at her then his bed. Ashley walked to it Mia was about to walk away then Ashley grabbed her hand.

She looked at him then she walked up to him no words were spoken. She kissed him then he kissed her back.

Sure Ashley missed Star but he hadn't had sex in the two years since she died. Even though he tried with the fangirls. All he did was party and drink with them.

But this time was different he didn't back up. Then he pulled Mia close into him kissing her again.

Mia knew that Ashley must be so lonely as was she. But they did seem to become closer to one another. Mia moved her hand down his chest, then moved her hand across his OUTLAW tattoo.

Ashley kept kissing her then Mia undid his towel and it fell to the floor. Ashley moved his handup her shirt then took it off, then he unsnapped her bra, then pulled her shorts down and panties till they fe down on their own.

Then Mia stepped out of them.

Then Ashley laid her down on the bed. Kissed her some more. Then Ashley reach down and put his dick inside Mia.