Chapter 8

Months have passed and Ashley and Mia were sleeping together. Ashley had Mia move into his room.

The kids knew that their daddy was spending time with their Mimi. They didn't care they loved their Mimi alot and never wanted her to go.

One day the twins had a doctor's appointment and Mia took them to it while Ashley was making a BVB music video.

Dr. Eastman checked the twins and while she was seeing Abby she noticed Mia getting dizzy. She finished up with Abby and Mia nearly fell over but Dr. Eastman caught her. Had her sit on a chair, "Mia do you have many dizzy spells?"

"No this is the first time." Mia.

"Janet go get a urine sample." Dr. Eastman.

"Yes doctor." nurse Janet.

Mia looked at her, "Urine sample?"

"It's just a test." Dr. Eastman.

Then Janet came back wth the urine sample.

Mia went to the bathroom then came back with it. She gave it to Dr. Eastman she turned around gave it to nurse Janet.

"Janet do a pregnancy test on that. Put a rush on it." Dr. Eastman.

Mia's eyes went wide, "Pregnancy test? You think I'm pregnant?"

"Mia when was the last time you had your period
?" Dr. Eastman.

"Well sometimes my periods are irregular and I've been known to skip but the last period I had was...Two months ago I've never gone two months without my period." Mia.

"Don't worry we'll find out." Dr. Eastman.

While they waited Mia was in the doctor's office and the twins were playing. The twins were now nine years old.

The test came back, "Mia your pregnant." Dr. Eastman.

"Pregnant? How far along am I?" Mia.

"I'll do an Ultrasound here to see how far along the baby is. Then I'll work upvyour baby's due date." Dr. Eastman.

Ashton heard them talk about the baby.

Dr. Eastman did the Ultrasound. It turned out that Mia was 14weeks pregnant. Dr. Eastman worked out a due date for her. Her due date is December 20th.

Mia took the kids home and cooked dinner at about 6pm.

Ashley came home the kids hugged him and ate and played a little. Then when Ashley put the kids to bed Ashton told him something.

"Daddy is the baby going to be our little sister or brother?" Ash.

"What Ashton?" Ashley.

"The baby, daddy in Mimi's tummy is it our brother or sister?" Ash.

Ashley was speechless at first, "Where did you hear about the baby?"

"Today daddy. Ms. Eastman told her she has a baby in her tummy." Ash.

"Ms. Eastman? You mean your Dr. Eastman. She said that?" Ashley.

"Yes daddy." Ash.

Ashley put him to bed and as he was walking out Ash spoke, "Daddy I want a little brother to play with."

Ashley smiled at him then said good night. Ashley went downstairs to the kitchen where Mia was finishing up cleaning. Ashley walked in there and grabbed a towel and started drying the dishes while Mia washed. He didn't say anything they finished up he kissed her, "Come on let's go to bed." Ashley made love to her that night very gently.