Chapter 12: Secret

Dedicated to Queen of the Otakus. As promised, I've put Gajeel and Levy in this chapter. I may incorporate them in the later chapters too :)

The next morning, as Lucy was writing in her diary about the recent events involving the Wishywashy Guys and Riku, she heard a knock at her door. It was Natsu and Happy asking to come inside.

"What's up?" She asked after opening the door.

"Just wanted to crash." Natsu replied and Lucy just glared at him.

"Fine. Just don't disturb me while I'm writing."

"Writing what? Can I see?!"

"No! You can't. It's personal."

"Where is it? Show me!" Natsu ruffled through the papers on Lucy's desk.

"Natsu! No!" Lucy angrily kicked his stomach.

"Just let me write. You can eat the snacks on the counter so don't open all the kitchen cabinets in search of snacks."

"Hehe. Alright!"

Natsu went to open the Oreos packet to see that there were flies inside. One flew and sat on his face.

"Eeek!" Natsu screamed and Lucy cracked up.

"HA-HA! The oreos are rotten! Serves you right for setting my kitchen on fire the last time you came!"

"I'm not afraid of bugs. It's just that they're so crawly and they fly everywhere!"

"Sure, sure. Well next time, remember not to set my house on fire."

"We won't!" Happy intervened.

"Revenge is sweet. Now, let me write. If you insist on staying, just don't cause any more trouble. Well....even if I say that, you're bound to do something. But whatever. If you do, I'll just kick you out and get revenge again."

"Mmm..ok." Natsu and Happy decided to exercise at her house and build muscles so that on their next mission, they'd be super strong and fit.

After 30 mins, the three of them went to Fairy Tail to check up on Riku. Riku was doing fine and he would be discharged the next day. Afterwards, they checked the mission listings. Levy and Gajeel were also looking for missions to go on.

"Hey! There's a mission here that requires solid script!" Levy was talking to Gajeel, since they both were looking for missions to do. Lucy overheard Levy and walked next to her.

"Hey! The rewards are 100 dollars and a silver zodiac key! I need that key! I'm coming with you." Lucy saw the flyer and said to Levy.

"Sure! Gajeel is coming too because he has nothing else to do." Levy answered.

"Then I'm coming too!" Natsu blurted out.

"Why? You don't have to come. We have enough people." Lucy stated.

"Well I want to compete with Gajeel!"

"Oh yeah?! Then come with us! Geeheehee! Let's fight!" Gajeel exclaimed.

"Teeheehee! Let's go already!" Natsu grinned.

"At least read the dang flyer, Natsu." Lucy whacked the back of his head.

"I don't need to know the details. You're there for that stuff."

"FINE BY ME." Lucy retorted. They promptly exited the guild and left for the mission.

"So...we have to steal gold from a thief..." Natsu pondered after hearing the mission details from Levy since Natsu was too afraid to ask Lucy.

"Well technically it's not stealing. We are taking back what's rightfully the owner's and giving it back to him." Lucy said.