Chapter 8

Chapter 8: NORMAL CONVERSATION

LONG AUTHOR'S NOTE: PLEASE READ:::

I love those reviewers who leave their comments especially those who spent their time on writing what they thought about this story...

AND WARNING: the following/future chapters will have an OOC AKASHI as well as UBER-MEANY Akashi...AND ALSO...IZUMI WILL BE A ONE HELL OF A DRAMA QUEEN. AND I WANT TO SAY MY SORRY IF SHE WILL ANNOY SOME OF YOU... TT^TT

I DID MY BEST GUYS SO...PLEASE DON"T STOP TELLING WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS STORY. NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE, I DON'T MIND. :)))) WELL THEN, SEE YOU IN MAYBE NEXT WEEK...

*NERVOUS NERVOUS* GULPS*

SORRY TOO FOR ABUSING AND REPEATING TERMS. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE T^T

When we first met, all I had in my mind was to do my job properly.
But I was swept up by him that little by little, I found myself falling in love.

Every day was getting worse.

Every. single. day.

Each morning, it was him that I wanted to see.
I wanted to talk to him and tell him.

One time, we met at the hallway by coincident.

We paused and looked at each other.

On the surface, I was calm but secretly wanting to tell him what was here inside my chest.

I waited for him to say something, but he was quiet and I could sense how this event wasn't particularly in his interest.

A thought occurred to me while looking at his apathetic expression.

He won't care about it.

Anyway.

It's okay, he doesn't need to know.

So I decided to just bow and greet him, just like the usual.

"Good morning, Akashi-kun". As much as possible, I didn't let my feelings control the expression appearing in my face.

Keep it casual Izumi.
I told myself.

"Good morning." He greeted back and immediately looked away.

When our shoulder brushed past each other, I looked back again.

I stared at his back while comprehending my situation.

A situation where there were only two options, either tell him or keep it to myself.
I decided on the latter.

If I confessed, I would be aware of what he feels about me which I bet would be the opposite of what I desire.

Nevertheless, I didn't mind. I knew that my situation was pathetic, but I loved him.

It was Rakuzan High school festival.

Our class hosted a small booth outside, a photo booth.

I was assigned to gather some customers.

I wandered around the school ground while holding a sign board that had "Class 1-C, Photo-booth. Remember your fun moments today!" written on it.

My classmates told me to approach students who were in group then convince them to visit our booth.
I did, I probably managed to bring four groups of customers.

And so, my shift ended.

It was exhausting to walk continuously.

While resting at the side of our booth, Naruka-san suddenly popped in my front while calling me in her high-pitched tone. "I-ZU-MI-CHAAAN~"