Chapter 10

Chapter 10: AMERICA

The small meeting we had at the court the last time was our latest conversation so far.
I kept reminding myself that two weeks had already passed since then and that more days would continue to pass by without progression on our relationship if I don't do something.

Relationship? Progress? I couldn't even confess my feelings.
I sighed before burying my face in my pillow.

I badly missed his voice.

I wanted to hear them even though his tone was always sharp and harsh.

I wanted to see his face, his hair too and I would also include those two-colored eyes.

In short, I really missed him.

I missed Akashi-kun.

My mind that was being consumed with everything about Akashi-kun was suddenly interrupted by the loud ringing of my phone.

I picked it up immediately thinking that it might be my Dad.

"He-"

"Where are you?" Said by the other line, not waiting for me to say my Hello.

This tone and attitude were familiar. I abruptly glanced at the screen of my phone.

It was an unknown number but no need to ask for the name since I already knew who it was.

I coughed, "A-akashi...kun? Where did you get my-"

"I have your number since the beginning. Now, tell me where you are." Can't he let me finish my sentence for once?

"...My hotel, why?"

"Get ready. I'll pick you up." He said.

I sat up in surprised, "Wait. What? You're comi- *beep*"

Ah, he hung up.

I quickly got off from lying and headed immediately to my closet.
Panicked mode. No time to ask why and what.

I wore the first dress I saw inside. I untied my hair to comb it until suddenly, I heard a knock.

Eh, already? So fast.

I peeked at the mirror and saw that my hair was like a broom. My eyes winced upon hearing the second knock.

I decided to tie it back while going on the direction of my door. I opened it smiling, "Good morning Aka- ...eh?" My face dropped when I saw that it wasn't Akashi-kun. Instead, it was one of the hotel personnel.

He bowed in front of me, "Good morning Yanagi-san, I was told by Akashi-san to inform you that he'll be waiting outside."

"Ah, I see. Okay." I replied calmly as I stomped all the way outside.

I saw one car parked at the front of the hotel. I approached it and noticed Akashi-kun who was inside and sitting at the backseat.

I tried opening it but it was locked.

I knocked in the mirror, Akashi-kun rolled his eyes at the corner and eyed me.
I made a lip sing saying 'Please open'.

Then, the door opened.

He was next to me. This brought back the memories during our second meeting when he was also sitting beside me.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"America." He said so casually as if he was just giving an answer in a one plus one question.

My eyes blinked twice before widening it directly to him. "W-what?"