Chapter 22

7,299 words! PHEWWW on this chap, Izumi will meet another knb charac...guess who ...hehehe

I tried to make their relationship progress slowly, I hope I did it right...

2more chapters to go. :)

PS: you can picture Izumi as the girl on the cover photo but her hair is black and her eyes too. :)

Note: If it's italic  'him/he' , then Akashi Seijuro is the one being referred.

Enjoy and pls RnR. :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

-x-

I had a deep conversation with Mr. Akashi some weeks ago. It was about him. And that him…Although that really concerned me, in the end, I reminded myself that I wasn't in the position to be. I had to forget about him. Erase him on my mind and go on. I battled over that fact in my head.

I have to go on with my life and to do that, I have to know what I really want and what I want is Aka-..yah no, Umm….painting.
Yep. So I went to my father and talked about this. He hesitated and said that this won't benefit me in the future. I disagreed. I said and explained my point.

After a long debate, he was about to agree when my mother butt in and guess what, she was also disagreeing. My parents were really VERY supportive but if I go along with their decision then what am I suppose to do? What would be the point of this my so called "life goes on" idea. I insisted and refused to accept what they want. I will stand on my feet.

Everyday, I would go to his office and insist to let me study on an Art school until after a long and thousands of insisting, they finally agreed. I won. Yosh!

"But in the future, you have to help and benefit something on this company. After all, you're our only successor. Painting should only be your hobby." That was what they said and the consequence of them letting me do what I want. I agreed and that marked the start of it.

I enrolled at an Art School not so far away from home. I could even travel on feet just to get there but sometimes I had to use a car because of the tools I used. Unless I like to walk while dragging tons of canvasses with me, that would definitely make me look like an ice-cream vendor pulling his cart. Good thing though, I only do that every other week so that I wont ran out of supplies so I could say most of the times, I would only walk.

I thought it would be the start of my new life when an unexpected event happened.
I was on my way home. Eyes were looking straight on the street when I noticed something on my way as I approached and it was really really familiar. Like I used to see this thing everyday.

I stopped walking and was just two or probably four inches away from this object on the ground. I stared on it as I gradually frowned and unknowingly glared on the said material that was blocking my way.

I knew what it was, orange in color and circle in shape, yes…it was a ball and what, it was a freaking ball of basketball.

I know I could just stepped sideward and brushed past on this ball but the way it rested on the ground was as if mocking me. I mean, of all places and the fact that America's street is wide, why it had to be here exactly on my direction.

I sighed feeling stupid by quietly cursing this object that was obviously not doing any harm on me. I was about to finally ignore it when I heard someone called me. Not my name but something like "Hey!" I turned my head on the direction where the voice came from, on my left. I knew it was intended to me because there were no other person here beside me.

"Can you throw that ball here?" The person said.

I looked at the ball again, planning to pick it when on the second glance I completely saw the appearance of that person. It wasn't yet dark so I knew what I saw.