EPILOGUE

If you're still reading this, thank you so much. I love you, yes you! HEHEHE

Reviews are highly appreciated, as always. :)

EPILOGUE

"Will you please go out with me Miss? I've never seen such beauty until now...so might as well marry me..." I paused, resisting the urge to laugh or squeal, before I proceeded, "BUT then again!" Hardly delivered to liven the atmosphere with matching clenching of fists, I made a sorry face and continued, "He wasn't my type at all that time but since I'm very kind, I gave him a chance-"

"Heh. Really?" A voice suddenly appeared that surprised me. Akashi Seijuro.

He made his move to join my two little audience.

He sat at the very center chair here at the dining room, Of course, it was his seat after all.

He smirked and crossed his arms, "Continue your story Izumi, I'm listening."

As if I could.

Me, wearing an apron, while holding a ladle started to sweat dropped. "S-so you're home...a-already. He-he-he" I stretched my lips into a smile, "that is um..." How could I continue knowing that you're here? I sighed in defeat and turned on my back to continue wrapping the snacks I made.

Actually, what just happened was this: I was in the middle of narrating the story of how I met Akashi Seijuro to these two adorable kids. I knew that it was far from the reality, what really happened was too different from that. AS IN SO DIFFERENT.

Regardles, I only wanted to make it sound as romantic as that.

In the end, I just sulked secretly when suddenly I felt him wrapped his arms around my waist whispering something on my left ear. "Izumi, how long do you plan on babysitting these kids?"

That's right.

These kids weren't us. They were the twins of our neighbor. The worst was we still don't have kids! It had been a year since our marriage and still...it was still just the two of us inside this house.

And the one to blame was him, my husband named Akashi Seijuro.

I blinked and faked a smile before breaking on his touch.

I then went on the kids who were waiting for my promised homemade snack. "Tadaa!" I smiled and patted their heads, "Take care on way home.. 'Kay?"

They nodded happily with a smile on their faces. Ah I wish I have a kid too.

"I'm tired Izumi." Then my husband said.

The moment i heard him said that, I glared at him through my shoulder.

Work. Work. Work. Work.

Business. Business. BUsiness. Business.

Most of the time he was always working, while I was just here at our house, all alone. That was the reason I sometimes entertain my neighbor's twin. We decided to live in Japan, after all, that was where his business was situated.

Work was always on his mind. It was like the one that he married was his company and not me. He had more time for that.

"Tired! You're tired again. Last night, you were also tired. The other you were like that too." I ranted before I stomped all the way to our room.

I knew he get what I was trying to imply on this.

That night, I felt him sitting beside me while I was lying with my back facing him.

I didn't utter any word since a while ago.

"Izumi." He called.

I rolled my eyes, thank god my face was out of his perspective. "Please, I'm tired." I copied the phrase that had became his favorite since we got married.