Chapter 21

this story will end after 3 more chap.

sorry if this seem like a boring chap but i think i have to include this. those who leave their reviews...thankyou so much, here are bunches of hugs for all of you, hehehehe im really glad that it made some of you cry because i feel like you guys understand her drama...thanks really. :)))

note: if it's italic or bold 'him/he' , then Akashi Seijuro is the one being referred.

RnR and enjoy pls.

-x-

"I will not marry Izumi." He abruptly uttered just when his father got back from his business trip. They were on the second floor of their house, his father was about to enter his room when he suddenly heard his son said those words.

He slightly frowned trying to assure if he heard it right before looking to his son who was standing few meters away from him.

He dropped his hand that was placed on the doorknob to rub his forehead, "Care to explain how that happened?" He asked while trying to keep his cool.

On the other side, his son who was looking as serious as ever turned on his side that as if about to head back on his room. "Nothing" was the short reply that escaped his mouth and before he could completely turned on his back, he cleared his answer into a sentence "Nothing happened."

His father made a clicky sound using his tongue, irked with the action of his son, "Wait a minute Seijuro." he called in a deep voice, "Didn't we already agreed on this thing?"

The young redhead paused but didn't show any hint of replying.
"Stop being irresponsible!" His father informed, voice quite increased putting a point on his last word.

Out of his father's perspective, Seijuro quietly snorted in derision. "Irresponsible?" He repeated with a tune of disagreement as he slightly wrinkled his brows.

"Was I really the irresponsible one?" He asked looking at his father over his shoulder. The way he delivered that question was as if there was something more to it. Like there was a hidden message. Whatever it may be, he knew that his father got it.

Mr. Akashi narrowed his eyes.

"I only did the right thing." Seijuro finished.

"What is that 'right thing' might be?" His father scoffed arching his arms on the sides of his waist. "Huh? Seijuro?" He added and now frowning. "Her family could bring a big opportunity to our company, I thought you understand that?"

"Our company can do better without a help from them." Seijuro countered still keeping his calm and serious tune and face in front of his father. Who would have thought a high schooler could understand what was better and not for a big company like their's? But this boy wasn't just a simple high school student that was why he knew and reason why he could put a conversation like this to his father.

"Have I ever been lost to anything, Father?" He asked, widened eyes like he was proud to put out that question in front of his father's face that obviously left him speechless. "I never know what defeat is and that makes me always right. If I say that we can do better without their help, then we will surely be." Akashi Seijuo assured.

To that, his father couldn't argue no more. He couldn't disagree to that because that was a fact. And in that moment all he could do was to let out the air that he unknowingly gathered.

He closed his eyes and pressed his forehead again. There was something about his son that he noticed. The way he held their conversation, the way he stood on his opinion was definitely like what a person in business would do. This was then when he realized, his son perfectly turned to the person he wanted him to be.